ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

And please, lets not forget poor Laszlo Hanyecz who paid 10,000 bitcoin for a couple of pizzas 9 years ago - he should have hodl’d :smirk: - that’s $80m for a pappa john’s :scream:

9 Likes

As discussed before and i think you asked this question sometimes before, ico money will not be used up soon. Chris Gorman said in an Interview last year and i think you can trust him. Earning money is planned for getting fees for services (and maybe selling phones)

2 Likes

Well yeah but it was free delivery :laughing:

7 Likes

20 :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Hahahaha - ok, fair enough, that changes things :rofl::rofl::yum:

1 Like

I find this a rather interesting map.

Interesting… 10,000 bitcoin was worth about $30 when he bought his pizza to show that bitcoin was a viable payment. 10,000 etn is worth about $57 now and we have a proven payment system and so much more in place… we are gonna go to the moon and shatter it as we blast clean through it!!! :boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom:

13 Likes

Can someone transcribe those next 3 things that are coming in that interview please? having trouble hearing it.

Best coment ever done on this forum i likes

7 Likes

I think it to be Unicorn dust, Moon and Lambos!:grin: Or solid foundations continuing.

1 Like

Capture%20_2019-04-01-14-32-35-1

For anyone who hasn’t watched the interview yet
:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

10 Likes

Lambos or Lions. :smiley_cat:

1 Like

My mistake! :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

I’m sad I didn’t get an answer from BVB, I was looking forward to learning from a wise crypto master. I guess I’ll just sit in the dark of ignorance then. Shame as I thought from his post that I could learn something.:upside_down_face:

4 Likes

You can always ask LordSF. He is a master of the elements and all things crypto. We :heart: you Lord. Hahhaha

3 Likes

Hehe, look how pump&dump coin looks like:D

Screenshot_20190401-220939_CoinMarketApp

3 Likes

No, I had not asked that yet.

But then financing is a mystery to me.

How do they pay the running costs? How are salaries paid and by what hardware and software? And when and for what is the ICO money used?

Answer to which question?

Breaking news - man builds time machine, goes to the near future only to find what electroneum did to the moon when it got in its way!!! Screenshot_20190401-210525_Samsung%20Internet

5 Likes

I will not tell you you are wrong or right. Haha. No one can sy for a certainty. :heart:

1 Like