ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

My bad drpanda, you were replying to Anthony’s idea about ETN making their own affordable laptop and providing micro loans to purchase it.

I get reading comprehension challenged when my blood sugar gets low.

2 Likes

I’m well thanks, you?

Things are going very well thanks.

12 Likes

@Rach Hello, would it be possible for you to bring some of idea posts @Anthony has posted to Richard or Chris Gorman’s attention when they have a few minutes to spare, if they haven’t already noticed them. Some good ideas he’s put out there, and may be something there they haven’t thought of yet.

7 Likes

Just trying to connect the dots :slight_smile:

If they’ve achieved it with a phone, there’s chance they’ll do the same with a laptop as screen size is important for coding, video editing, music production or graphics work. They must have learnt a lot from the manufacturing process, costs and time scales of the M1.

If they could undercut, or at least compete with the cheapest laptop available in Africa, word of gig.guru and the electroneum brand would spread very quickly, especially if they’re working with great PR agencies in those countries.

Micro-loans have so much potential, it’s crazy! I made a post the other day stating the when Mpesa introduced their mobile overdraft facility called Fuliza a few months ago, they transacted over 1 billion Kenya Shillings in the first 8 days. I worked out the loan equivalent at the current price would have been around 2 billion ETN being purchased. That’s over 1/5 of the current circulating supply - just imagine what that would do to the price!

9 Likes

There’s a buzz in the air and there’s not a more appropriate place to express it than on the Rocket to Mars :heart_eyes::rocket:
When it rains it pours with Electroneum. I’m getting really excited because I suspect that any day now we’re about to get hit with a bunch of deals that Ells has talked about. We all know they are into GRAND and I think we are about to get hit with some amazing things.

I’ve been laying low while they do their thing. Now I’m ready to start spreading the love again to those that are worthy of this life changing coin. Remember this one? The perfect video to share with loved ones (or strangers), just in case we boom overnight :nerd_face:
:bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:

12 Likes

I’m already out of hearts @Anthony and @Dngruss, here’s to you
:purple_heart::chipmunk::sparkling_heart::chipmunk::green_heart::chipmunk:

5 Likes

Another angle or benefit of a micro loan program is the possibility of the individual building a personal credit profile for maybe the first time ever and that opening up more doors of opportunity down the road.

Hmm…now that has me thinking about Richards comment about institutional investors interest in the gig economy site and what angle they are coming in at. Because that’s a hard one to figure with limited info.

4 Likes

Im good thankyou @Rach

Glad all is going well

:sunglasses::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk:

5 Likes

I will bring them to their attention. Can you please reply and link the posts? Thanks.

9 Likes

That would be great Rach, I’ll let @Anthony give you the links to his posts. They are his ideas, I just wanted to get your attention is all. So thanks for replying.

Anthony, you know what to do.

7 Likes

:open_mouth::open_mouth: :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dunno what it is but today feels like a good day…

So have a great friday everyone

:chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk:

4 Likes

You too @Plankton_ETN :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, I remember hearing Richard talk about that too. I keep on re-watching all the interviews to pick up on little bits of info I may have over looked the first time round in an attempt to collect the dots. It’s so exciting to think of all the possibilities when all the pieces of the puzzle start to fall into place.

I re-watched an interview yesterday where two guys travelled to the Electroneum office in an attempt to reassure investors the company wasn’t a scam after the attempted hack in Nov 2017. Even back then, Richard was doing his best to talk about their route to market to serve the unbanked and you could see the two guys were not paying attention to what he was saying and couldn’t comprehend the scale of Richard’s vision - they were more interested in the facebook live stream. It was actually uncomfortable to watch especially as Richard is always so accommodating to his visitors. One of the guys had little self awareness and was unintentionally saying things that could be considered quite rude. These guys have since removed Electroneum from their youtube channels, though there’s a private link to it somewhere in a forum post form last year.

Anyway, my point is that Richard had his sights set on the providing a means for the unbanked to digitally transact from the start and I’m confident that he and the team have everything precisely mapped out. I wouldn’t be surprised if they are much further along than anyone could anticipate.

7 Likes

He might be offline now, so here are some topics he posted that have some great ideas for marketing ETN and possible future partnerships.

He has some good replies in this thread too

9 Likes

Thank you, I’ll have a look through :blush:

12 Likes

Thank you Rach, it’s nice to know you are here for us.

7 Likes

Btw cryptomate are selling cheaper than the price in the app today. I couldn’t resist.
mobile
:slight_smile:chrome

2 Likes

You seem to have taken down my post as far as I can see. Maybe you can do the fair thing and take down the post by @Storm where he quite blatantly encourages people to vote for a member of the far right? Thank you.

2 Likes

It does seem as though storms account might have been hacked. The alternative I don’t want to contemplate.

1 Like