ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

You are correct sir…

I wonder what he thinks of it today, and if he feels like pumping it again.

I was once invested in many other coins. NAV, POT ,TRIGG, TENX, ENJ, TPAY, TRON, and a few others.They are all in the toilet right now and I have lost hope on them projects. I see that ETN with has a low price and they have equivalent loses like them coins do. Yet, I don’t lose hope and I think the company and the man behind it have a very good shot at becoming a true player. I find myself wondering who do I want this thing to moon for myself or the less fortunate and I choose the less fortunate. The people that work hard everyday like I do and yet have very little to show for it. I hope this fairy tale ends well for us all but above all else its the unbanked I hope benefit from it the most. ETN is getting everything in order and may take a few more months to do so. The difference is they have a solid use case and team behind it. I think we are still in a bear market and all I can do is keep supporting the project and do my part in taking as many coins of the street that i can. I hope you all understand where I am coming from and lets keep our heads up and hope that the crypto frenzy will start back up again and our ETN will pull a rabbit out of the hat.

Sorry for the long speech sometimes I like to just get it all out there when I am deep in thought thanks for listening.

13 Likes

See I thought he was going to kill Thanos for snapping his dog.

If I told you that by giving away all your coins ETN would workout 100% for those who really need it, would you? :grin:

1 Like

Very well said. One of the key traits that ETN has that almost no other crypto has is that the tech is simple enough for the 99% and useful enough to better their lives. Contrary, other projects put too much emphasis on tech and just ‘hope’ people will adopt it.

Cryptocurrencies, if they seek to be successful, must at least be a usable ‘currency’ first and foremost. ETN is perfecting this and it doesnt need to be anything more.

8 Likes

Oh no, I would not because what I have will not help out the masses lol. ETN is doing that my contributions comes from investing.

2 Likes

Lol! I am talking a theoretical situation. If you give up all your coins it is 100% that the project succeeds and helps the masses. If you don’t , it’s not a for sure thing. What do you choose? :joy: If you had that decision in your hands.

1 Like

I honestly I would give them up. I truly don’t need them, but trying to provide a better future for my kids.

5 Likes

I hate when I panic like that. I’ve done it so many times but I keep telling myself to wait and if I don’t get it well I wasn’t meant to buy it that cheap. I figure if I leave it in Bitcoin it will still go up eventually.

1 Like

It was a six-year-old hen it would have been really tough. We don’t really raise chickens for meat we raise them for eggs.

3 Likes

When you consider how long a mass produced Chicken gets to live for before coming food that’s a very long time. Good on you @Crypto_Watchman.

2 Likes

Can anyone explain to me why people are selling at 76 Sats and down? I cannot get my head around it? Am I being mad…or are they? Good evening/whatever everyone.

5 Likes

Because they are getting themselves rekt.

6 Likes

Its wash traders dumping coins then buying back in when the value drops.
Also people know BTC is about to skyrocket very soon and investors know they can make a profit.

5 Likes

They subscribe to LordSF’s trade alert newsletter.

4 Likes

Bahahaha. I coughed on my tea.

3 Likes

I just figured out what SF stands for …Sinking Fast signal alerts

1 Like

Ahh he’s alright. No beef. But when it’s funny, it’s funny. Can’t help that.

2 Likes

Well, let’s give it a week or so and see what blossoms. An associate has some decent T.A. that says we could be happy sooner than we think. Not advice at all. I know someone smart who gives me FOMO.

3 Likes