ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

ETN $ 0.00494182 -3.97 % always like that, when this will stop ?

1 Like

When the trial in SA ends and advertising starts, when gig guru is live, when adoption starts ramping up, when the emission rate is lower (maybe even v8 helps)…

ETN is building right now. Give it time.

We are soooo close to all of these things happening. Just keep hodling. It will get much better I promise

9 Likes

I can hold on till the end of this year, I hope that is enough time allowed ?

I really think it will be enough time.

SA trial ends May 25th. I think advertising will start in June. That will accelerate adoption
I think Gig Guru will be completed or at least in Beta starting at the end of June or beginning of July
I think we’ll see Instant payment full release and Electroneum v8 fork in Q3
Q3 will also probably bring in some other countries to go live in
Q4 will bring in more countries and partnerships

My price predictions just based on the facts above and Bitcoin being around USD 10k, I see ETN between USD .03-.05 cents and our user accounts near 20 Million

I think this is on the low and conservative side but I don’t want to get any hopes up. I am really hoping we get a “monster deal” by end of this year. That would be amazing.

If the infrastructure is ready by the end of this year to support a 200 Million user monster deal, then there is no telling what the price of ETN could be :slight_smile:

12 Likes

They have named the newest member of the royal family.

I saw endgame and it was a little underwhelming for me. I enjoyed into the spiderverse a lot more. Thevlast hour of endgame was pretty good tho.

1 Like

Same birthday as me…he’s exactly 40 years younger :dizzy_face:

1 Like

I am happy as long as we are growing in numbers and all figures are pointing to towards the MOON!!!

SEE YOU ALL THERE ONE DAY!!!

3 Likes

Sorry friend. May your other chickens live long.

3 Likes

Exactly! The team are working their a$$es off.

Electronauts unite on the moon! (someday)

6 Likes

A well said, and realistic, evaluation I’d say. If we can get to that range from people’s hype around the launch of the current iteration of the instant payment system, then I think we should easily hit that range more organically later this year.

6 Likes

I would be really happy with 2cents this year. Would be more than happy with that :slight_smile:
When a think about CryptoNWO 3.33$ price prediction… :smiley:

6 Likes

Missed out on getting some in the 70s last night, was aiming for 82-ish, but then I panicked in at 85 as my BTC was losing too much value in the Binance scare. Maybe another chance tonight.

4 Likes

Who wrote this anyone remember?

1 Like

I thought Archie was short for Archibald.

Wonder why it’s a secret where he was born, I can understand it if it was in a back alley outside a nightclub, but who cares otherwise.

1 Like

Don’t know. LordSF? :laughing:

On no not that guy lol.

Couldn’t you have cooked it?

The die hard’s of ETN should know who wrote that.

MCafee wrote that if I’m remembering correctly.

2 Likes