ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

I am just having breakfast while enyoing watching green candles :slight_smile:

and this survey makes fomo :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m in the UK, signed up for this in November and got the conf email on wednesday. Funds were deposited in my wallet about 4 hours later.

It is legit and does work, just seems to be a long queue between signing up and getting the funds.

1 Like

CMC Bitcoin price at 5865 with Bitfinex at 6100!

4 Likes

Interesting, well that’s cool. I think my wait was about 2 weeks and the funds were transfered as quick as the tests were completed. …the $10.

Sucks you had to wait that long, but at least they opened it up to those outside the US.

Was this definitely for Coinbase Earn? I didn’t think they’d released Stellar as early as November last year - that was about the time Blockchain began offering Stellar though

I saw the announcement and signed up to the waiting list, then noticed an email from them in my junk email a couple of days ago and clicked through from my blockhain.com wallet. I got 500 XLM or about $50 worth in the Stellar giveaway thing.

Was there a separate offer from Coinbase?

Yes. If you have a Coinbase account, they have something called Coinbase Earn where you can watch some videos, answer some questions and then get some free crypto :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

As I say… 7k-10k maybe in this “rise” :slight_smile:

ETN should then go 85-90 position in CMC :wink:

1 Like

7k its too early imo… 6k was BTC support for almost a year… It will take some trys to get over that… Previous support is now resistance

1 Like

Yes but ETN should be 500-600sats :wink:

7 Likes

Btc next target: 6400
Crypto winter , lmao.

I have been buying ETN through Cryptomate in the UK and the fees work out to a premium of 6/7%. Are there any more cost effective ways of acquiring ETN from the UK?

TIA.

1 Like

I love cryptomate I’m not even bothered about the premium. It’s so fast and easy to use! I don’t like exchanges. The hassle of buying BTC on credit card and moving it and trading for etn, then loosing some for withdrawal fees. Just grab the dips on cryptomate. But I’ve heard liquid are good.

:slight_smile:

TOP 3 YOU HAVE TO LOVE IT!!!

2 Likes

Yes, buy bitcoin from Coinbase Pro using a limit order then send to Kucoin to buy your ETN.

3 Likes

I’ve put it on the forum: Update 03/05/19

16 Likes

I noticed yesterday that many ALTS IMO are dying out. There really is no money going into all them 300 and beyond ALTS. Slowing dying out and the strong will survive and we already know who the strong ones are ETN. 3 million strong lets go.

3 Likes

Great update @Rach - even when there is nothing to really update on, its good to know you’re still working hard in the background. Thank you

10 Likes

Do you know what the fees are for sending BTC from Coinbase to Kucoin?

I couldn’t say off the top of my head, sorry, it depends on the amount you intend to buy and transfer but It’s significantly cheaper. If you deposit directly from your bank account to the Coinbase EUR/GBP/USD wallet, then log in to Coinbase Pro (same log-in) you can set a limit order to buy bitcoin under the market price, which is free to do. Last I remember, I wasn’t charged for transferring bitcoin out. Whatever you do, don’t do it from the regular Coinbase, it will cost you a small fortune in fees. There’s detailed instruction available on youtube.

3 Likes