Update 03/05/19

Good afternoon all,

I wanted to give everyone a quick update on how things are going. We will be trying to do this every few weeks as we don’t always have large announcements or videos for release, but feel it’s important that the community know what’s going on behind the scenes where possible.

South Africa

As our first implementation, South Africa has been essential in not only highlighting improvements, but also in providing a proof of concept for other partners and regions moving forward. We have a range of internal targets for the trial with the Unlimited, and all of them have been smashed within our first 2 months.

Our team on the ground in SA was received with an incredible amount of excitement and enthusiasm by both local vendors and users. If you haven’t already been watching our twitter updates, I strongly urge you to go check them out:

https://twitter.com/Electroneum_SA

As mentioned in Rich’s recent video, our trial in SA has led to us reworking the onboarding process (i.e. how easy it is to sign up and start using the phone app). This is now a sleek 60 second process that we are confident will make it both easier and more appealing to potential users. We will announce on social media when the update has finished testing and is ready for release and look to provide some more in depth information on South Africa when its ready.

Support Help desk

Last year we received over 50,000 support tickets by users; an average of one every 10 minutes. With that in mind, and in preparation for our expected growth, we have been reviewing the support desk and seeing how it can be improved.

As previously announced, we moved to a new system (Zendesk) last week which enabled better transparency and monitoring our end. As part of this, we are also opening up Live Chat support to users which will run during working hours (Mon-Fri 09:00 – 17:00 BST).

Service users will now be able to register a support account and login at https://support.electroneum.com to speak to a representative direct. Please ensure you only use this service for support queries, and if you have any help desk tickets already open, please use those for supplying information or asking additional questions.

Gig Guru

Lastly, just a quick note on gig.guru, as a lot of the community have been asking about it.

Development has been going really well but we don’t have a definitive date for go live yet.

Due to the importance of the site, we have been very thorough and self-critical during its development. This platform is a pivotal first step into the gig economy and thus needs to work flawlessly. We are very excited to show you what we have been working on and Rich will give a more thorough update as soon as it’s ready.

In the meantime, if you haven’t already, make sure to go check out the community forum to chat with other community members and keep an eye on our social media platforms for updates and announcements.

https://community.electroneum.com/

https://twitter.com/electroneum

All the best.

Thanks @Rach! Great first report :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thanks for the update Rach!

7 Likes

Thank you for the update on the forum @Rach , much appreciated. Keep up the great work :+1:

7 Likes

Thanks for the update @Rach! :grin:

(Especially here on the forum since I don’t use Reddit or other platforms.)

Keep up the good work! Go Team ETN!

7 Likes

Great to know we’ll be hearing from the team a little more frequently. Like I previously mentioned to @MSystem, if mass adoption is the ultimate prize, keeping radio silence with the community isn’t productive to reaching that goal. Communication from the team is a great motivator, not only for the community, but the entire crypto space as well…

9 Likes

Thanks @Rach we in the community thankyou for the update. Greatly appreciated.

You and the team are doing amazing work.
No worries and certainly no hurries…

Thanks again

9 Likes

Thanks Rachel for the report. Really like this communication. Would love to see more videos of South Africa like the car wash and venders. Just one now or then would do. Cheers

8 Likes

I’m so glad to see these improvements to the support side of things. I know I’ve been quite critical of the support previously and like I said before, it’s easy for me to sit here moaning my face off, but I wasn’t the one trying to deal with all of those requests and wasn’t privy to the amount of requests support was receiving, so I apologize for being a pain in the back side on here about it. The improvements are excellent, especially the live chat feature.

It’s very reassuring to see that focus on preparation is key to this team, rather than rushing things out the door. I believe stronger than ever that Electroneum is going to deliver the number one experience and product in the crypto space. It really puzzles me when people can’t see how strong Electroneum are as a vision, business and team. They’re smart people business wise, but they still maintain that human touch and strong connection with the community which is incredibly important.

Great work guys and sorry for all my moaning lol

10 Likes

Silence for a second means good news,
This made my day I’m off to bed.

6 Likes

Haha,

I gots 99 problems, and 49k is kyc. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks for the update! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

THX fore a great update :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

7 Likes

Thank you very much for the update @Rach it’s very much appreciated. Looks like a lot of progress is being made on everything, truly exciting times ahead.

I’m really happy to see how well things are going, job well done to you and the entire team! :grin:

8 Likes

One brick at a time, things just keep falling into place. Looking forward to everything the team has coming as they always find a way to go above our expectations.

6 Likes

Much appreciated for update @Rach

6 Likes

Thanks for the update @Rach. Keep up the hard work team but do please try to have a rest every now and again too! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Rach Thanks for the update. Much appreciated :+1:t2::+1:t2:

4 Likes
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website