ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

Hey everyone hope all are well in Electroneum Land :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’ve been fud fighting on Youtube again and thought I’d share this latest rebuttal as it highlights the scope and increasing reliance on global mobile payments and what could be possible for Electroneum down the road with micro loans.

"You don’t need 21b tokens for a supply for any coin for payments"
Well, just take a look at what happened when Mpesa introduced their overdraft facility in January 2019 - If you didn’t know, they’re a mobile payment product used daily by 20 million Kenyans. Their users borrowed over 1 billion Kenyan shillings in the first 8 days - that’s the equivalent of approximately 2 billion ETN at today’s price (around 1/10th of the total supply). When ETN becomes established in their targeted countries they may well decide to roll out their own micro-loan service. Can you now imagine and appreciate just how much demand there could be on the supply every single day!? This doesn’t even take into account a potential share of the global remittance market or the gig economy market, which are both incomprehensible with regards to the sums of money generated and transferred everyday. I think the scope of what MNO’s and their mobile money payment services are doing around world, especially in sub saharan Africa, Asia and Latin America is not on the radar of the average Joe crypto trader. I understand why you think the way you do, but the difference between our perspectives is that you’re viewing electroneum through a keyhole and I’m looking through the window of opportunity. Think bigger. Think outside the perceived boundaries of the cryptospace as it is today.

25 Likes

That’s a good reply to the usual blather. Sometimes I think people stuck in their crypto bubble don’t actually know there’s a big wide world full of billions of people out there.

8 Likes

Great response to the FUD. Indeed ETN Micro loans will be a thing. Either through NGOs, Charitable organizations, small biz incubators, ect ect.

Richard even mentioned micro loans for gig workers to allow them to purchase cheap laptops that would enable them to do more than is possible on a smartphone.

I’m 100% confident that ETN has been in contact with several of these types of organizations regarding the use of ETN.

7 Likes

Maybe the minimum payment due each month on a $500 or so micro loan could be covered via the cloud miner in areas where mobile partnerships are launched…well partially cover it anyways. Earn the rest from Gigguru jobs.

6 Likes

Nice to see active miners numbers increase.

8 Likes

ETN somewhere up there!

Morning all :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yet again another opportunity arise to buy more ETN 0.00480021 -1.40 % so wonderful ETN value is :) and after 1 minute even lower ETN 0.00474718 -2.49 %.

2 Likes

Incase anyone missed this great post… :slight_smile:

SA Election May 8th Poster/Flyer campaign

1 Like

Infinity cheap on cryptomate ATM. :slight_smile:

If I give them a penny, can I haz 9B? :slight_smile:

Edit:

chrome

That didn’t last long… still a bargain! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thats not bad at all…

!!!

Is there a minimum amount ??

1 Like

Yes 50quid X infinity… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was thinking about that last night, If Bill Gates did invest I think it would be privately and you would just see one of the biggest green candles crypto has ever seen HAHA!!!

8 Likes

Registered Users

11 Likes

He may not need to invest but just to mention etn. Whooooosh

8 Likes

That is one thing that has not stopped since ICO the user numbers and I love it.

10 Likes

Agreed. My cousin made 4% overnight trading ETN :)lol Woohoo!

I heard PWC has done a big report and called it the Gig Economy (I note PWC launched a market platform in 2016*)… Electroneum ahead of the game it seems with the name and crypto disruption!

*https://www.irishtimes.com/business/economy/pwc-launches-online-market-place-to-tap-into-gig-economy-1.2563023

6 Likes

When I first bought ETN, I remember there were 5100 and something registered in the ICO. I remembered because I was quite impressed by that hahaha, since they had just opened the ICO. Little did I know :grin:

8 Likes

Another Day, Another Step Closer, Another Opportunity

Seize the Day

Something Big is Coming :zap:

:bow_and_arrow: :bow_and_arrow: :bow_and_arrow:

6 Likes

:slight_smile:

1 Like