ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

It was, but thanks anyway :slight_smile: more visible to new viewers

2 Likes

Imagine having gig guru running on smart contracts :slight_smile: this would be huge!

9 Likes

Can you explain this concept to me please ? :smile:

1 Like
1 Like

I may be speaking too soon here but could it be the thinning out we saw from the last crypto market loss is about done? Electroneum could be looking at a steady increase in price if the markets don’t spook. :rocket:

4 Likes

*addendum… as long as the crypto children behave and dont go fudding on each and every coin, scaring off new crypto market investors!

2 Likes

Huobi

5 Likes

Cant, lets just wait what they bring us :smiley:

2 Likes

^Exactly that. You could get a rough Idea by googling it but ultimately we do need to see what the team brings to the table! We are all in the same boat as you, just waiting for the team to drop this bombshell on the markets :grin:

2 Likes

I am pretty sure they are thinking better than us…so we will be surprised again :slight_smile:

1 Like

So happy to see Algoz isn’t gonna stop us from climbing in value when the time comes. Had me worried for a few weeks seeing the price only go down. Also nice to see ETN move up a little yesterday, even if only for a few hours.

1 Like

Really hope so… They have been suspiciously quiet for quite some time now. Ecosystem must grow and I think when news start coming they will roll out on regular basis. It’s about time that they show the world their true vision. I for one can’t wait to see what is around the corner

3 Likes

It’s the quiet before the storm, hope your all strapped in for the ride

6 Likes

I am ready with my bags :smiley:

1 Like

What happened to the blockchain explorer, can’t find it through my web browser

Yes, this was the new FUD that has been doing the rounds ETN won’t ever go up, can’t ever go up, not designed to go up, they don’t want it to go up, etc, etc. To be honest I’m not sure what difference AlgoZ did or didn’t make to yesterday’s pump and dump.

Of course everyone wants price increase, team does if only to make the MM last a few extra years, Africans do (the FUD says they don’t care as they are only users) and of course we do too and I’m sure the team will not let down the patient ones, they just aren’t going to engage in any artificial market manipulation shenanigans. When growth comes it is REAL growth.

9 Likes

BBQ is lit, chair out in the sunshine… beer in the fridge… let’s just take the rest of the day off folks. :wink:

9 Likes

Yup, what better time than 16:20 on 20/4 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nothing about ETN, but i think this video is worth sharing. Please have a look :))
Beautiful Earth!

2 Likes

Best advice I have heard all friggin day!

2 Likes