ETN price discussion

Current value holding at $0.003459 I hope it rises soon. It has 9.9 Billion coin circulation! Is it worth to invest in ent?

Do your own research and decide. Standard stuff.

2 Likes

don’t invest. send your etn to me:)

3 Likes

Me too. We will split it @lkelemen lol. Worth a try lol

1 Like

It is a great project but nobody can say for certain if the price will rise. Probably everyone here believes it will rise and is worth investing. But if it goes down, only the one doing the investment can take the responsibility for their success or failure.

1 Like

This is investment advice - yes i recommend it - just be patient and in a few years you can retire

too early to judge as the product (anytask.com) is not yet ready unless you are a futureteller and you know what will happen. but then please tell me what will be the price of btc or eth on 9.jan.2021 at 14 o’clock. thanks:)

2 Likes

Till app is not integrated with all major crypto acceptance and fiat. Think how it is so advance project. Any crypto by some mean can full fill transfer and payment. Only good part is bringing crypto in habit of people but on that platform, etn will not be only player. Serious investor required who can buy/support etn.

Price will come and we need to be paychant
This time next year we will all be drivein lambergenis or ferrarys

Yeah I love how the project has been developed. Electroneum is a great company being very well directed. It takes a long time to create adoption. I only wish I had the spare cash to buy more coins right now. I think I have enough anyway butm more is better… ETN will be 10 dollars one day with millions using it.

2 Likes