ETN - nearly no trade volume

Hey,
I have been wondering for some time, why ETN has such low trading volume. It has decent marketing. Far better then most projects in first 100, but yet it’s third worst trading coin in first 100 if we look at volume. Also intraday trading volume is lower then ever even when overall market is rising in volume, why nobody invest in ETN. It has use case and it makes sense. It is advertised. It has biggest user base. On paper it’s better then most coins out there … So why there is no money going to ETN? Is there anybody who could get me some opinion on this. Cause I start to loosing to see any sense in these numbers.

Mostly traders playing right now. Sistemkoins trading contest is over, lots of users are like me, slowly accumulating, and holding, news that we likely won’t see 20 countries this year has slowed down speculative buying for now. Not a lot of new money coming in. Don’t take my comment as FUD, I love ETN and am here for the long haul, so it really isn’t an issue for me. I am happy to wait for a complete product.

3 Likes

One of (but by no means the only) reasons is because it is not on many exchanges to begin with. Most of the big traders use the much bigger exchanges like Binance, Bitfinex, Coinbase Pro etc. The biggest exchange ETN is on is Kucoin, some would argue Coinbene but statistics say that is mostly bot infested wash trading.

2 Likes

Personally I would like to see a slower steady rise over time - too much volatility isn’t really useful for the people who use it . As others have said its all good just be patient and let the product develop. I suspect we will hit a point where people start to look again at what’s going on and see that a lot has happened then it will be a bit of a buying frenzy as people try to get in again at a good price. Its fun to watch anyway.

1 Like

so many bot trading maybe that’s why ,and no huge exchange like binance etc

etn LTD didn’t spend much money on marketing so far. big money will be spent on marketing when the gig site is ready

ah I disagree,- he’s a great front person for ETN,- he does however need to stop making announcements for future stuff, just stuff that’s already here. He kinda was doing that for a while, I guess he got too excited :smiley:

2 Likes

He has stated that he gets a little too excited when it comes to ETN and has a hard time containing himself. I don’t fault the guy for being very happy about what they have accomplished. Dates and other things are not that big of a deal because in the end they always deliver.

3 Likes

from the ETN fomosapien thread

1 Like