ETN - Foresee and Believe

A man once said that the future only belongs to those who have the ability to foresee it and sacrifice the pleasures of the present in order to gain that future.
As I read through a financial report that Apple (Company) have entered the trillion dollars realm, I was curious to know more about the company, in my search I stumbled into a pathetic story of one of the co - founder of Apple. Ronald Wayne: Ronald Co founder Apple Computers ( now Apple Inc.) with Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak. He drew the first Apple logo, drafted the first original agreement between the founders and wrote the first manual for the first computer. He held a 10% share in the company but decided to relinquish his share for $800 and was given additional 1500 to forfeit all right of ownership two weeks after the company was officially registered in 1976. His reason for that decision was that the company was financially demanding. Today, if Ronald Wayne had kept his share of 10% he would have been worth over a 100 billion dollars. That would have made him the richest or second richest man on earth. But the total value of what Ronald Wayne collected in 1976 was valued at 9,498 in 2017. Today Ronald Wayne is worth $ 300,000 less than the million dollar mark, yet the agreement he drafted was sold for over a million dollars after he left. The first Apple product he ever own was iPad 2 given to him 2011.
Ronald Wayne said it was demanding on him financially. If only he saw today, his decision would have been different. Everything of lasting value is highly demanding.
Greatness is not a product of convenience . The greatness of tomorrow begins with the sacrifice of today.
If you need to live in a one room apartment today to own an estate tomorrow do!
If you need to ride a tricycle today in order to distribute a Rolls Royce tomorrow Pls do!
If you need to patronize fairly used clothes today to own a boutique tomorrow Pls do!
The pain of knowing you had opportunity at a point in life to change the course of your life is the greatest pain of regret to live with.
Today Ronald Wayne in his right will be said to be financially OK at $300,000 but hearing the news that the company he cofounded is the first company to hit the trillion dollars mark will send many thoughts to his mind, and the children? Had our father… Only God can describe what will be going on in their mind.
My counsel:
Where you see a future don’t fail to invest
Where you see a future don’t fail to sacrifice
Where you see a future don’t fail to endure.
Where you see a future don’t fail to persist
Where you see a future don’t fail to believe.

The future truly belongs to those who can foresee it and gives all it takes to get there. If you don’t remember anything I have said so far, don’t ever forget that " Greatness in life is not a product of convenience.

Crypto future is here. See the future and invest in Electroneum.

Nicely put. I couldn’t find the like button for some reason…

Nice lesson from the past, will help for the future!
:pray::blush: