2 Likes

Im off for a bit, going to poker and beer, fomo the fort. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

have a good one :sunglasses::beer:

1 Like

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Im doing a irish pump, and viking pump :smile:

3 Likes

Just a Few points Regarding ETN rewards payout/cloud mining And the comments that i have been seeing…!!

People complaining that having to wait for the 100 ETN payout to reflect in your wallet is Not Fair.!..And That the payout should be at between 10 and 50…!

NOW…What could you do/buy with 10 ETN at the moment…??..NOT Much…!! BUT Once you accumulate your ETN on a monthly basis for a while by just spending 5 minutes once a week taking a selfie and clicking the button…!!
You DON’T have to even be connected to the internet after that process,Until 7 days later and then you do the same thing again…!!..SO the User WILL get 100 ETN approximately every 3 to 4 weeks…FOR FREE…!!For spending ±20 minutes of their time…!..Doesn’t Seem to be Unfair to me…

For Example…“Air miles” === If you FLY once and Accumulate Air Miles, will you be able to fly the next time with those air miles…? NO !..You will have to accumulate more to get to a certain target and THEN use them…SAME principle…!!!

When i go down and get a cup of coffee at the corner garage …Each time i buy 1 coffee i get a credit on the system,but i can’t do anything with that 1 credit…However…If i choose to go back to the same garage another 6 times i will Then receive a Free Cup of coffee after the 7th credit…!!(true story !)

These are some Examples of ACCUMULATION that i’m trying to get across…???

I still See Plenty comments about Android not having Cloud mining…??? Saying things like The Android users have been around since the beginning and why has Apple iOS got it first !!..???(Android users being neglected…Or Ignored
Sorry to say but these people haven’t taken that Little Bit of time to go and do a LITTLE bit of research/reading about the process…!! The Info is ALL out there for you …If you choose to take the time to See…

What i’m saying is…Stop being so short sighted and Impatient…!! ETN has Got Soooooo much going on NOW and you still find the Need to Moan about Certain aspects of the Project that Have been addressed or are being worked on Now…

Oh …AND Did i mention …ITS ALL FOR FREE…!!
ETN are doing something different in the Crypto space…!
It’s Never been done before…!..So you Must expect Different results…
“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”

16 Likes

WE NEED YOU ON THE TEAM,!!
When Professor @purkiss80??
I like your style.
No lambos.
Just the facts about an amazing opportunity that many have missed and may very well have to pay twice the price for.
Great post.
Thankyou sir .
You are a true crusader.
:chipmunk::chipmunk:

7 Likes

Good Morning Forum.
0624 Australia.

Screenshot_2018-12-10-21-03-01-1-1

I PUMP IT MY WAY.
:chipmunk::chipmunk:

4 Likes

dang @Pahini do you even sleep? haha

3 Likes

LOL. @Pahini my shirt was accurate. At leastin perception.

1 Like

Just had 4 hours…nearly.

1 Like

What the actual… you were just talking to me about 2-3hrs ago which must have meant that was before you went to sleep. Now your saying its 6am and good morning. Did your 10% price increase alarm go off or something

7 Likes