ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Now bitcoins got some pickle happening!

3 Likes

O so it is you who keeps making 199 sat buy orders? haha I see the 666 order posted now

2 Likes

Well, im picking, but seems wall want to push down.

1 Like

Also 2 days ago on a discord chat he got caught out bs’ing. Posted a pic of the rear of an Audi R8 with a personal registration saying it was his car and then someone else on there found the real image from where he had taken it from someone else’s YouTube channel and called him out on it.

3 Likes

I wonder where Dave Czech Republic is.
He used to put in a string of like 1 sat buy orders.
I used to laugh hard.

2 Likes

These buy walls are strong though. as soon as there is a break through someone is pushing back down with massive walls

1 Like

:joy: the 6 game…
Fun…

1 Like

Anyway, goodnight all from 2am Australia.
Seeya,

On the moon!
:chipmunk::chipmunk:

11 Likes

Have a good One @Pahini. Only 6PM here still

2 Likes

Voted and goodnight…

2 Likes

I will join you soon. hahaha

1 Like

Just getting rid of some old bookmarks. Accidentally clicked on a dead coin on CMC bookmark that I got rid of a long time ago. Someone bought $45 worth of it when there was zero volume for weeks. It showed 102% increase and I thought I was looking at ETN for like 4 seconds.
I was like open mouth.

4 Likes

Last I saw him was on the Thors Hammer telegram mining group, been a bit though.

1 Like

I’d like to see some action in here. :slight_smile:

Mobile operator promotions sent me here

2 Likes

@JonneHex just waiting for btc to clear

1 Like

Oki, im still on the 6 game :smile:
A seller tilted now, :smile:
Or, trader troll

1 Like

I see that. Will join the 6 game now. I think whenever one of our community members are at it, they must make their presence known on the exchange by playing the 6 game. Hahaha :smile:

1 Like

I think you ticked off a bot :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, done more buys to, but thick the bot with 6666😄

3 Likes

5 Likes