ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

I think wash trading is starting again. We are back up to 3 Mil in volume

1 Like

Hope everyone is well this fine Thursday :+1:

1 Like

Thanks @PrestoCrypto !!! Yep, stickers are up and ready everyone! Checkout my site if you like.

15 Likes

Enjoying all this trade, looking forward to the steady climb though… https://youtu.be/NG2zyeVRcbs

Lots of Etn moving around right now :eyes:

1 Like

Holy crap man. That’s ridiculous. They are all buy orders.

Basically it’s a transfer from someone holding lots of ETN to someone with lots of ETH

Vitalik has seen the potential of ETN :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

ahahaha yea that would be something!

And in return we got coins and that’s where it ends. They owe you nothing and can do what they like.

2 Likes

Yep. Someone’s having a nice long bath.

1 Like

Good day fine people. I’ve been thinking. Back to the vending thing we were speculating about…sort of. In the vein of the ‘Phone that pays you back’. None of us in the west care for a small amount of ETN every now and again (it’s free right? So take it anyway,) but…what about the phone that buys you a coffee or perhaps a soft drink from a vending machine every now and again. I’ve been dreaming a little and it would be a monster deal for it to happen…but…coffee…soft drinks…anyway. That’s enough thinking and dreaming from me I need a lie down as it’s worn me out.

7 Likes

Could be a bit of a wild stab in the dark there. It would be truly ridiculously big for a new company. Fun idea though! Just imagine…

3 Likes

Not so many fishes swimming around at the moment. Still, whilst we wait for news it’s fun to speculate…and probably off topic. :grin:

1 Like

Roadmap updated :zap:

https://electroneum.com/about/journey/

12 Likes

Cant wait for full instant payment and gig economy!!!

5 Likes

That’s been updated for a bit now…

1 Like

Haha oh. … Awkward :joy:

1 Like

The roadmap is missing the M1 phone and getting it into SA and on amazon.

6 Likes

Q1 2019

• Mobile top ups in South Africa with mobile operator The Unlimited

Yea don’t see the M1 Phone on there at all…that’s weird.

4 Likes
15 Likes