wow, yesterday 31, awesome! :))

5 Likes

This means something… :sunglasses:

7 Likes

It means also woocommerce has fomo :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Plugin was updated the other day :thinking:

6 Likes

Can woocommerce plugin downloads be duplicated by one individual? Just wondering how unique each download is. Looks exiciting nonetheless!

4 Likes

@PrestoCrypto thanks you for you “notifications” about plugins :)) much apriciated :wink:

1 Like

Many thinks etn will be a option, goood

5 Likes

This is what I am not sure of. Part of the reason I’m looking forward to the vendor directory. But nonetheless there is some movement going on. It could possibly be downloads of the new update? I’m unsure how it keeps track.

My personal thought is that they are unique and that they want 1000 beta users for testing/scaling before going full live. I’m unsure how it is counted though, hopefully they’re genuine individual shops.

I would love to see that vendor directory :thinking:

2 Likes

One day we can look back and say " remember when we were under 1000"?

There are just over 2.9 million woocommerce sites :zap:

5 Likes

cant wait for the days when we will be laughing at all numbers for everything regarding ETN in the past :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The ball is rolling I can’t wait to see the growth first hand along the way. It’s going to be a wild ride :zap:

7 Likes

Indeed :slight_smile: price will be just a cream on the cake :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I always forget to consider that part lol I’m more concerned with users and growth, progress and development. The rest will follow :bow_and_arrow:

We are just beginning our journey :zap:

7 Likes

I might be stupid as some would say because I own only ETN from all 8k cryptos…but really belive in this project…this will change lives…

8 Likes

There’s some other good projects out there also but as you can see this is where I’m also devoted. , other projects are not the same and not wanting the same but crypto has some futuristic tech that may pan out in the long run for a select few.

Electroneum is changing the game with a tangible real use case not just something to speculate over. Electroneum is my main bag as I also believe in the project and its vision. As I’ve said before I’d love to be an ambassador and spread the word for a living doing what I can to help gain adoption. This project has my passion and I agree it is going to change lives.

14 Likes

volume back down to 2.5mil…maybe it really was just a wash trading because of competition :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Or someone big got in quick…

3 Likes

By my observations it was exactly that.

The ETN/ETH pair had countless buy and sell orders of just over 1 million coins being sold at the same amount of sats over and over again and the amount of coins were exactly the same in the order. It wasnt a nice even order of exactly 1million (which you could just say was coincidence) it was a number like 1,057,245 buy then 1,057,245 sell… rince and repeat

8 Likes

@Annastasia woocommerce store selling Electroneum stickers is now up go check them out! They accept Etn :+1:

11 Likes