Congrats @purkiss800! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Congrats @purkiss800 well deserved.

2 Likes

14f3d836b9825f43a0026f93ab502ef1

Just saying…

10 Likes

Registered Users

Some heavy weight buyer just jumped into the buy side at 153sats on Kucoin maybe to stop the fall?..:slight_smile:

7 Likes

Question… $446,000 in volume equals 74 million coins are being purchased correct?

Does anyone know how many coins are mined daily?

3 Likes

For every sell there is a buy.

Cloud app or ASIC or total of both?

I think it’s still around 7M etn daily for ASIC.

1 Like

I was just thinking about the empty blocks mined. All ASIC miners mainly.

What about them ? I don’t think empty blocks make a huge difference, and it’ll probably be fixed soon anyway…

1 Like

Circa 5,865,120 per day

4 Likes

Yeah you are probably right, but couple that with months of mining it tends to be a problem. We do have a lot of coins and I guess nothing like paying 8000 plus ETN for no work. They already give ETN away for the cloud mining all in all I feel like this is a charity game. Anyways don’t get all upset just stating my opinion. Just frustrating when i see ETN being taken advantage of.

IF corporate investment firms and more large whales believe in the project then they can eat up all these coins. Next 6 months will be interesting as the ETN strategy goes to the commercial stage.

2 Likes

Sorry I am just frustrated venting to you good fellas. I don’t like looking a block explorer for this fact. :cold_sweat:

1 Like

I believe this will happen, that’s why I stated with the price this low it is a lot easier for someone to eat all this coins given out for free.

1 Like

I am fine with the cloud miner I love it. My problem is with the empty block rewards that’s all.

I was kinda thinking it was a way to suppress the price as Richard wanted. He did not want to see crazy up and down movement with the price action. This would deter big businesses to join due to the volatility.

Not at all, I was just stating that this helps with what he was saying.

@purkiss800 got the M1 thats why we had a little spike in volume , congrats buddy

4 Likes

here are is my own speculation regarding exchange , ,
exchanges that ETN following . .
No binance :smiley:

10 Likes

With that line up we wont need Binance :slight_smile:

2 Likes