ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Yeah I know. I’m bad at tech. I only ended up here by accident!

• ETN will be worth a penny in June.
  • ETN will be worth a penny in July.
  • ETN will be worth a penny in August.
  • A penny? I want Lambo now!

0 voters

3 Likes

HA! Cracked it! Not bad for a man who makes cardboard boxes!

7 Likes

Can I unvote ? had an involuntary reflex and hit lambo. When penny tomorrow? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Appreciate the sentiment. Feel free to post! All for one and one for all! :wink:

2 Likes

They still need to check Etn wallet on cryptopia but one step closer

2 Likes

One thing I wish we got from the ETN team is their plan to simplify KYC and registration process. I think that task, if fulfilled, would mean we are primed for mass adoption and the marketing will start. But I am more than confident this will come with time =D

8 Likes

Woo hoo…!!I finally won something…I’m over the f*cking moon people…:wink::wink::grin::grin:

25 Likes

Dont forget to do a review for us lot in here…

Congratulations again…

:grin::grin::grin::grin::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

10 Likes

Absolutely…as soon as I receive it…:+1::+1::+1:

9 Likes

I bet you bounced like a kid when you found out :grin:

I would of too hahaha…

Well done . Im so happy one of our community members received it .

This would be me to everyone who i walked past …

giphy

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

12 Likes

Dsdt6gOXcAAksLu

Need more …

Fill those bags …fill those precious bags…

8 Likes

Must be fudder been out making tracks this night

10 Likes

Don’t forget to keep the box sealed forever.
Or donate it to me, and I’ll keep it safe for u. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, it needs fixing. But I do believe they know this is a problem, and will figure something out. People with only level 1kyc in countries on the AML list are starting to get this screen in app.

Progress maybe.

4 Likes

lite

6 Likes

I with shady have created this post. He make graphics and me text and hastags…

8 Likes

For the first time I find myself wanting the price to stay low until I purchase some electroneum at a bargain price on pay day :rofl:

4 Likes

Seems like people top up the 155sats range on Kucoin and it gets sold into fast. Battle ground royale. :)lol

1 Like

KUCOIN has announced that he has received ETN again in plus trading area.

3 Likes