ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

is this aws video some sort of partnership bet etn and amazon? or just a random aws youtuber featuring etn?

7 Likes

one thing that i got from the video is that the CTO specifically mentioned the philippines. i think richard on his way there to sign some deals with smart/globe/pldt or one of the smaller mno/mvno. paying for top ups and money transfer will be huge for etn there.

7 Likes

Our popularity by web traffic check this

7 Likes

Download the huobi global app, best exchange app I’ve used by far. I’m in Australia have had no issues, etn deposit takes a while to get there because of amount of confirmations, don’t forget to add the payment id ts the second address after wallet address when depositing to huobi

3 Likes

hopefully that wil be the next target market. $3 a month is about 150php. its not a lot but it might be a weeks worth of messaging/voicecalls/internet (havent been back there in a while).

4 Likes

Okay - thanks for the heads up on the app. Wondered why there was no ETN on the Huboi aussie website. :chipmunk::chipmunk::grinning:

1 Like

Our popularity Ios top financial app rank in total 125 countries we are in 26 still in top positions…
Mr CryptoCZ:
table is here:
37 Romania
51 Macedonia
54 Czech Republic
78 Philippines
87 Latvia
96 Kuwait
99 Turkey
102 Nigeria
108 Croatia
109 Moldova
110 Azerbaijan
117 Netherlands
118 Slovakia
121 Pakistan
126 Slovenia
130 Ireland
142 Barbados
149 Peru
150 Egypt
156 South Africa
163 Ghana
177 Kazakstan
180 Portugal
187 Costa Rica
194 Sri Lanka
198 Greece

Daily updated data is here— you can too share or add to bookmarks… https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dum-ucEo8TXIgW0Efd8xXqUxxJtL3jQI/view?fbclid=IwAR0RaQl-dohDr-pqwt9dDI_3Jsn6KUQjIunuqZNuoDAWl7fgVMI2ZXMCK-M

5 Likes

Morning guyz, nice veranda view

16 Likes

You are probably thinking now after this cuppa will I have a snow fight or make a show angel… ;)lol

3 Likes

my view is my laptop in my study today.

Just remember @JonneHex, never eat yellow snow - or John Snow for that matter!!

3 Likes

That was indeed uploaded by the official Amazon Web Services youtube channel, that’s amazing. Just saw the video and this is wonderful thing to see!

Also to add they have a subscriber base of 248k people who now get to hear about ETN for possibly
the very first time, some great exposure.

aws2

10 Likes

excited to see what giga uguru can do? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It was great for exposure :slight_smile:

I’d have liked a longer and more engaging chat between them on the why as well as the what - 6 minutes wasn’t enough to get to any detail but maybe that’s my inner-geek

2 Likes

Indeed it was, very pleased to see it and I’ve got to say I didn’t see it coming. Perhaps they will once they have time to gauge the views/likes/comments on this video too. I’m sure they’ll share that video on their social media pretty soon for everyone to check out then we’ll see how much more action it gets.

Just featuring sorry… :slight_smile:

But it woke you up. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s been a while since we’ve seen crypto_Noob — their last post was in Sep '18.

Top loss for new coin ATM :frowning:

huobi

i’ve been just lurking. i thought that u have to log in to your account everytime you reply/post something on the forum. :slight_smile:

the huobi listing was really good for etn. wont be surprised if etn will open their own exchange though. haha.

3 Likes

Just FYI fellas.

6 Likes

We can plan an attack. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m ok with it, had a buy planned for today anyway. :wink:

Although, not on Huboi since I’m not allowed yet.

2 Likes