20190313_111918

Here this is from fomo with love
. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

happy as a clam

Yay_Verified

2 Likes

Nice what was your wait time?

I live in Norway, submitted a picture of my passport 8 hours ago when China was sleeping I guess
I used the huobi iPhone app to register

1 Like

Test-deposit of a few ETN from my CLI wallet to huobi took like 2,5+ hours because they demand 50 confirmations on the blockchain

3 Likes
3 Likes

I did the same with the app. It didn’t accept my photos through the website.

1 Like

Took me the same from sign up to ETN available

1 Like

yeah, they have like a 5 Mb limit on picture-size, probably need to adjust size with compressed .jpg or something to make them small enough

1 Like

The app was simple and fast.

1 Like

I agree, it was very fast, and there was no need to take a selfie with ID and/or paper with handwritten date and text. Just the info (used my mobile number to register) pluss passport number and a picture of my passport. Done in like 3 minutes. I added name, email and 2FA later from my computer

1 Like

Took 2.5 hours, 2 hours in I checked it, and it had been denied. Reason was that I never told them my middle name (doh) Resubmitted, and within half an hour was verified. Easy peasy, excluding user error lol

2 Likes

I tried to register on Huboi but it shunted me to Huboi.com.au (Australian site) and they don’t list ETN yet so I will stick with good old Coinspot for now. :chipmunk::chipmunk:

3 Likes

This is the best thing I have seen today. AWS THIS IS GREAT!!!

16 Likes

Yeah getting these little promos like AWS is a really positive sign.

4 Likes