Back to fomo :wave: hello all :zap:

https://electroneum.com/m1/

4 Likes

FOMO time :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Fomo incoming right now

3 Likes

Let’s see how this changes over the year :thinking:

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:always…

“Companies are not allowed to go and buy [large amounts of] crypto from offshore markets. This makes it very difficult for crypto exchanges in South Africa to access liquidity from international markets. [South Africans] want their hands on a store of value that doesn’t depreciate the way the rand has.”

"Bittrex CEO Bill Shihara told CoinDesk the South African market has “tremendous untapped potential.”

4 Likes

We need the ETN team to jump on this opportunity.

We need ETN to get on this exchange. That would be big.

3 Likes

Goodnight…

5 Likes

After my statement of, no more buying…well you know…I thought long and hard for a few seconds and WHAMMO. Back on coinbase. This is not advice, I just got more FOMO.

7 Likes

This a fun competition…and I like the promo! To enter just leave a comment! Win ETN!!!

5 Likes

tenor%20(10)

4 Likes

Anything with that mans name on it wants me to stick needles in my eyes so that I can never see it again. He is not a community member and I couldn’t give a sh… about what he is doing ‘for the community’. These are my own thoughts and should not be followed. Check the profile of whatever his name is and see how the true believers in this coin think. Meh.

Watching this helps us understand why the qr thing was an issue. Lets all make a pact to speak when something has potential consequences and respect when someone brings it up. :v: and much :heart: to ya.

7 Likes

You mean M-kid or Rasta g?

M-kid probably. Dude is fake and honestly was probably just pump and dumping us over and over again. Makes sense because he mines so much.

1 Like

My message got lost, I have no issue with Rasta G, the other one can go fish. @KyleFornia

Yay the FOMO Moonwalk thread is back!

5 Likes

Agreed.

Wow the press surrounding this new phone is really forcing me to brush up on my German.

Ausgeseichnet! :grin:

2 Likes

Lol. The guy uses the candy machine as partbnb of his vid. Imagine it was going crazy.