ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Hardly folowing this thread lately, too busy till the weekend… :smiley:

Love in how many articles we are this week…also on YT! noice! :wink:

3 Likes

What is going on here?! This utter disregard for FOMO has got to stop! This is the FOMO Moonwalk here! :nerd_face::joy:
Ok, granted, I just got my head around the fact that Electroneum has released their very own MOBILE PHONE :dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face:
None of us saw that coming. And they’ve been working on that for 7 months!! And no leaks of that small bit of news :wink: this team is highly professional and genius marketers. No accidents happen. Keep that in mind people. They are ten steps ahead of any of us.

Next up is the special guest and I’m sure a nice little announcement to go with it. Stay tuned, show has just begun people :nerd_face:
:sunglasses::rocket::new_moon_with_face:

15 Likes

changed my topic …

please take a peek

4 Likes

GSMA ends tomorrow 28th right? so speacial guest today or tomorrow :))

5 Likes

6 Likes
24 Likes

Far out!! Another brilliant video! In the coming weeks, vendors will be accepting ETN for food and drinks. Staples :dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

12 Likes

you called it !!!

:+1:

3 Likes

People please listen. Look at the post I’m replying to and watch at 13:10 minutes in. Ells is clearly stating their next move is vending machines. “We are in talks with people”. Please watch :gift_heart::gift_heart::gift_heart:

12 Likes

Vending machines open up doors to an ETN ATM. The possibilities are endless :nerd_face:

11 Likes

ETN got a big focus on IOT wonder why lol… I think Cosmicrypto is on the right track :slight_smile: The M&M thing with the Qr code could easily be a ATM… Parking fee… cinema ticket and so on :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yep and thank you for sharing this @Cosmicrypto that was a nice catch. Everyone imagine using your app to scan a vending machine and boom you got your instant coffee, snacks etc! It’s a fantastic addition on to ETN’s eco system.

5 Likes

id love that , people standing looking at the vending machine all confused i walk up

’ escuse me ’

grabs phone
opens app
scans code - with smug grin
gets coffee , and a snack

walks away head held high

9 Likes

Awesome update - Richard is talking so much during the long day and night hours he is losing his voice. :wink:

6 Likes

We’ve started storing food supplies just in case things get intense.

7 Likes

We’re in for a wild ride here for the next couple of months.

1 Like

Absolutely @B.F.A and @J5Alive it’s huge news they are going down this path, the possibilities are endless.
This team is outstanding and they are bridging the gap between digital currency and cold hard cash. Also real world products. This is unheard of. Evolution right before our eyes. :nerd_face:

7 Likes

I completely agree

Stunning phone

Now when can i have one …:grin:

6 Likes

That tag line is pure genius.

We will be a little sad once MWC is over as we won’t get all these daily update videos :slight_smile: hehe

I am trying to miniFOMO with my free BATs. MY first trade on Liquid after my account got frozen and had to comply with their new KYC requirements. More BATs coming on 9 March :wink:

Got suspended for suspicious activity on Bittube chrome extension [maybe someone told them I was selling them for ETN, lol] but that is restored now too :slight_smile: So more tubes to buy ETN :slight_smile:

MiniFOMO is REAL!

7 Likes

That doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a vending machine. It could also mean they are in talks to let people pay in the same way at retail, fast food, toll roads, etc…

3 Likes