ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

India,Unfortunately.
The people here fail to see the chaos before something happens.

1 Like

Stay safe @CaptainMarvel.
Goodnight all from Australia 1am.

5 Likes

So much as i would like a dramatic entrance, i would certainly not like it this way! That said, there is literally zero possibility for a war.

PS: Fellow Indian here…

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. I travel for work all around the world, that’s one reason I believe decentralized monetary system is the best option for developing countries and for the rest also. The people need to take control of their (tax)money. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Anyway, best wishes.

3 Likes

I’m American.
I really think there’s more than what meets the eye.
Glad to see someone from India on this forum.

I don’t trust the news.

Well, definitely true, but i am sure it is not going to be as big as you think. However, the situation surely is unfortunate.

1 Like

Actually, there is already a war going on. Pewdepie vs T series. :joy::joy::joy: @JonneHex this gallows humor man…lol

3 Likes

Ahh! That is the real war. Real fun!

Lol. What is that like from an indian perspective? The whole thing is perplexing to me. Haha

I’d like all your thoughts on this idea if you guys can come chime in.

3 Likes
  1. When Btc died. Dejja vu?
4 Likes

Btc has died more than 300 times(definitely hell lot more) but it just jumps back with an uppercut to all the FUDsters.

1 Like

Lots of humor along the way lol. T series has more scope for content though. Pewdepie deserves a big share of credit for the achievement in that sense. We Indians take somethings quite seriously :slight_smile:

Yeah. Imagine the bummer you did to buy up on $3 after the top on 30… fail of life. :joy:

2 Likes
1 Like

Im dead. This is exactly what I mean! Oh no! You bought the $30 top or oh no! I bought at 3 and it might fall more. .22 and $.005 will be just the same in etn.

1 Like

The guys who bought BTC at $20k must feel screwed up like hell.But they’re bound to turn it into green someday.Real question is how long?
There was a guy who sold his house and lived in a tent so that he could invest in btc.Don’t know where he is now.

3 Likes
8 Likes

No, this is not me :smiley: now i just HODL and do nothing on the exchange guys :smiley:

2 Likes

Happy HODL Tuesday.

giphy%20(39)

6 Likes