Richard looking serious

12 Likes

I believe Huawei is the Lanyard sponsors for the event

5 Likes

looks great wish i was there

Im an investor too …

3 Likes

From the article.

“The device is apparently being offered at the price of “reconditioned handset” because Electroneum is looking to target developing countries and grow the adoption of blockchain and cryptocurrencies. In some countries, the firm may price the phone even lower, at around $60.”

Spectacular

8 Likes

I get ya , but theres no fun in that … :joy::joy::joy::grin:

besides plenty of others speculate …

1 Like

5 Likes

Nice find :+1:, I didn’t bother to try it earlier. I just added GCI Alaska to it as I’m trying to get more exposure for that region.

1 Like

@Deleted_Account as mentioned before. We would love to be one of these vendors here in South Africa

“To start with we will be selling the M1 in South Africa, as this is our first launch market,” Nick Cook, head of operations at Electroneum, told CoinDesk. “The M1 will be sold through local vendors.”

8 Likes

Oh man I needed that! Funny stuff

1 Like

This article had me laughing! How about what if he invested 100 in btc in 2009! It would be over 6 mil. More than 52000 to one. Ha

2 Likes

:wink:

8 Likes

Just wondering what happened to the joytel deal. Where is the “monster deal”? Although it’s a big deal, the M1 surely or Unlimited aren’t the monster?

2 Likes

Cool Unboxing video:

7 Likes

if you read,Ells mail, you se they are standing in the shadow, watching how this first goes. Comp with 65mill etc, the monsters are there, just watching.
If this grows good, all hell will break loose.

6 Likes

Oh don’t get me wrong I’m not complaining. I just thought that Joytel was going to be the first to incorporate etn…

1 Like

Partnering. Joytel. i think SA has been on for long, due to the phone, but secret. Joytel will come when its ready.
its difference between partnering and going out ready with a product.
Cryptos is full of partnering and talking.

2 Likes