ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

I’m sure more information will come. They could be gauging user numbers Electroneum is bringing on to the unlimited before the unlimited start marketing. They could use that as a reference to other mvnos. The little leak may have pushed the release date up sooner also.

I can’t wait for the gig economy site :thinking:

I’m sure marketing will start soon enough after the ecosystem is all together.

But the ecosystem sure is coming together nicely :zap::zap::zap:

3 Likes

Yeah the gig site and another small MVNO [wishful speculation] in the next 6 weeks would be nice. I wonder who the special guest at MWC will be?

3 Likes

Hmmm what will day 2 mwc bring :thinking:

3 Likes

enjin is one of the most secure wallets in the world
No Im not invested in it.

Was the special guest the candy machine?

5 Likes

The daily MWC videos is a great way to communicate to the community. I am liking the big uptick in cloud miners.

3 Likes

dont care, an ingame shaitcurrency, wtf… sry. this is just bollshait
and cosmo, makeup. serious…lipgloss coin…

Enjin is a trusted wallet.
Been talked about for some time and is highly regarded.
As for Cosmo…I know nothing

both. if those get big. im serious moving into a cave. throw all crypto, keep papermoney for always, or go back to use eggs and chickens…
then its no hope.
(most cosmo i mean)
it just show what is talking.
its just a wallet, yeh, people will not use because of. we got apps now too.
But im serious on the samsung. im selling it tomorrow.

Enjin coin created october 3 2017
Ico price 3 cents
All Time high 69 cents
Figures in $ AU

Yeah, The announcent had to come first.

Why are people even questioning if ETN and/or The Unlimited will promote ETN in their marketplace?

It’s ridiculous to make assumptions that they have no plans to market ETN to their existing customers and potential new customers…unless someone is assuming that The Unlimited and ETN are incompetent morons.

The Unlimited stands earns up to $1 per ETN customer through the partner incentive referral program.
A new source of revenue that only exists via the partnership with ETN.

Yeah sure, they plan on just keeping it as quiet as possible…yep. That’s the plan, tell no one about ETN.

They will develop and test various marketing strategies in the local marketplace to bring awareness.

What that will look like exactly is anyone’s guess but those working on it.

7 Likes

Yeah both teams will ramp up in the first city and then hit other cities. They want ambassadors and have two big customer groups to start with - 750,000 for The Unlimited and unknown amount of South Africa app and ETN holders for Electroneum. Going to see some fast growth for sure with the awesome mobile offer and free ETN. Will be an exciting few months ahead on this alone.

4 Likes

Theres an awesome erricson fold coming out.
Heaps cheaper.
@Plankton_ETN reviewed it from the info I sent him.

1 Like

I wasn’t trying to be negative or direct that any particular individual, it just got under my skin that anyone would find the negative in this new deal that has just gone live.

This is why we are here, it’s gone live and it has actually began, not just talked about, but it’s live.

It’s amazing, nothing negative about it in my mind. And so it begins. It’s a good thing. Grrr…

4 Likes

Lol!
Bitcoin is not a currency , it is a platform.
He clearly does’nt know anything about the blockchain.
Hope somebody educates him.

3 Likes

He’s just mad that he didn’t buy in cheap in the early days. It’s no secret the big boys try to manipulate sentiment to drive price down, so they can buy lower then pump it later on.

Warren B in 2022

Everyone should own some Bitcoin…what you don’t have any? Weird, I love Bitcoin…It’s amazing. cough, choke, sneeze. At first I didn’t like it, but now I do…woohooo. I have an Island In the Florida Keys for sale too…selling it for Bitcoin.

2 Likes

buffet is only a oldie wich time has passed by. Its like granny talking about internet in 1995.
he had his luck with greed and Fiat. different times.
Because your good with investments general dont make you you an expert on all that is about value.

3 Likes

Most people are disappointed that it is read numbers to day, and i do understand that. But there is one thing we need to know, and that is the different of pure crypto hype and business development. To day to product was launched and both of them will in a bull market easy given us a green day an a dollar. in a bear market market makers pumped it and skalp traded it.

We are now in tha last and final testing of the product to prove that the ETN product is the right thing in the real world and that is awesome in crypto. We have sign deals that are only waiting to materialise them self if ETN the product live up to the expectations.

If the price went to the moon today i believe ETN have failed and scared of many clients simply because they might think they are to late in the game and the coin is to fragile to make business with. As a client i will like to feel like a early adopter even if it teaks six months before i launch ETN in my MWNO company.

A crypto mobile for under 100$ i believe will sell in big numbers in every nation around the globe in numbers i can’t imagine. I got only to worries about the M1, do they have enough phones and can we reach every person on the planet!

Sometimes it can be hard to see the money flow but relax it will come in buckets when we cross the 10M user number, there will alway be possible to pay with ETN

9 Likes

Yeah very well said @B.F.A! As amazing as the products are people forget that ETN lives and thrives from HUGE user numbers. This amazing project is just getting started in terms of expanding their use case in the real world. Most of the hurdles have been crossed, so from today onward we shall progress in obtaining adoption from the masses.

4 Likes

Hey that’s really great to see the Electoneum press release get picked up by Yahoo.

9 Likes