ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Damn this i going fast now :joy:
Ill wake up in 9 hours and ill find 127k :joy:

1 Like

Sign of the Devil ETN God :joy:

1 Like

I would suspect for bots, but they should be dealt with after cloud mining anti-bot measures.

1 Like

What if they enable Bots after the 2 first pic that need verification.

WHAT IF BOTS CAN TAKE A SELFIE :joy:

3 Likes

Mjoff?
… or maybe iiitttttnnnn

666 volume!

2 Likes

TANWAX is the happiest person in the world all this has me beside myself.
All this news has me thinking this is one I did not miss out on. Great work by the team!!

6 Likes

You can’t cloud mine without the ETN app or use ETN to pay for the data plans without the ETN app…so what exactly is it you are going on about?

Their site was unavailable a few days ago, do you know what the plans they had on offer were before it was offline?

I don’t, and I don’t care.

I do know that you can pay for The Unlimited data plans with ETN today though, and that’s what matters.

1 Like

Good morning @Cosmicrypto.
Welcome to the “Admired”
You are a pillar in this community.
Highly respected and a true ambassador for Electroneum.
Congratulations!
:chipmunk::chipmunk:

4 Likes

As far as I can tell The Unlimited website is new. It was not accessible before yesterday’s launch.

2 Likes

I think** it was just down for upgrade. The website existed when the team ‘‘leaked’’ the video on You Tube, I looked up the website and it was down at that time.

2 Likes

It wasn’t down for me the site does not differ any as far as I can tell and I checked it out thoroughly the other day when that happened.

Strange. When the leak happened, I tried to access the site repeatedly. It was a no go.

> Blockquote

Sorry all the link works its to the three videos @MSystem produced
Lets vote this.
345 views and only 60 views?
You seriously want advertising…
We’ve got brilliant advertising.
Please endorse this everyone.
This is your investment.
Thankyou!
:chipmunk::chipmunk:

2 Likes

Ok thanks for the clarification.

The community reaction to price during the GSMA FOMO pump and the correction afterwards. :rofl:
HODL!

giphy%20(38)

8 Likes

I wonder if they will add a Electroneum page on their site :thinking:

1 Like

Yes I looked for that and could not find it. Would be a good idea. The marketing must be starting soon after this official launch.

2 Likes

serious, is that where our volume went?
on the damn shitcoins samsung puts into wallet? LORD. my next phone is NOT samsung. ASUS Strix phone, here i come. Cosm and ENJ, its a godda… JOKE!
whaat a smell of local fanboy and friends plays best…