ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

i cannot see minercount beeing any SA really, its too early, it must be others, cryptos, around the world.
the phone hasnt been pushed out yet.

welp… wtf :joy:

1 Like

I had to ask in case it is someone in need that is not a natibe english speaker but the post is just funny to me. Haha

Apologies for being slightly off topic but I can’t find a thread relating to our logo having a name?

1 Like

people putting on miner and updating again, dusting of etn after seeing news

1 Like

He is not AI. He is a puppet created to chat with humans online and gain knowledge on them to report to the AI that i behind bitcoin. Lol

1 Like

lol, you two are confusing me now!! :confused:

3 Likes

hey magic, not sure why this forum is lacking in country specific topics…
do you fancy making a UK thread?, and invite all we know over ? :slight_smile:
would be cool to see a USA and Ausie thread too… @Pahini :wink:
we’ve got quite a few ZA topics open now…

1 Like

Usually, @JonneHex and @Pahini speak in a secret language I cannot crack. When they do, I like to reply with something that I find to be equally confusing andit makes fr quite an interesting progression of comments. Lol

2 Likes

Ohhhhh.

I kinda understand now. @Magic put something about guessing my surname before editing it (i dont know what the guess was though) and then you jumped in with me being a chat-bot and it confused my little blonde brain :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like
12 Likes

Love a bit of BeeGees :slight_smile:

1 Like

what a show!
Look at the stands, lord. alot cash there. crypto is like a piss still. that makes me kinda crackwet…

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

:slight_smile:

It’s free I think it’s an incentive if I understand correctly

Most of the videos you put up, i like - i have quite an eclectic taste in music and like a little bit of most things

love is in the air… :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
magic the poff and mr. Im not so shure

4 Likes

Right, i’m off to bed (with wifey).

Goodnight all - great day for Team Electroneum today, starting the journey to mass adoption in the real world :smiley::smiley:

4 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

122.000 miners!

What a great day for ETN, and this is just the start of this mobile-crypto revolution!!

However, something I noticed was that The Unlimited offers double airtime and data regardless of fiat or ETN. So it seems the community is trying to get clarity about this situation.

2 Likes