ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

“Nokia is selected by Vodafone to be its technology partner for Mission to the Moon project”

https://www-nokia-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.nokia.com/about-us/news/releases/2018/02/27/nokia-is-selected-by-vodafone-to-be-its-technology-partner-for-mission-to-the-moon-project/?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&amp&usqp=mq331AQCCAE%3D#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nokia.com%2Fabout-us%2Fnews%2Freleases%2F2018%2F02%2F27%2Fnokia-is-selected-by-vodafone-to-be-its-technology-partner-for-mission-to-the-moon-project%2F

:thinking:

3 Likes

Love the new website design and also really like the language and terms being used now such as “digital payments solution for the unbanked” “Revolutionary”

Simple, subtle changes…everyone understands digital payments.

I also like how they are now reaching out to potential corporate partners and mobile partners on the main page.

Some of this new wording makes me think someone was reading some of my posts here.

Heh, not taking credit, ETN team are smart…just saying.

Anyways, nice job on the redesign ETN.

7 Likes

Payments arrive in an instant.

Powered by the world’s fastest cryptocurrency, ETN, our solution offers a patented instant payment of cryptocurrency, making it ideal for everyday transactions. Sending ETN is as simple as scanning the recipient’s QR code or entering their unique wallet address.

Might want to change patented to patent pending for now at least…unless…

6 Likes

To add at the end of the second paragraph it states again.

“However, we do have a solution. We have created and patented an instant payment system.”

https://electroneum.com/features/instant-payments/

5 Likes

Hmmm…maybe they know something we don’t know yet.

3 Likes

I haven’t explored the entire site yet, it conatins a lot of information and links now.

It’s a beautiful redesign that appears the Marketing and Web Design team put a lot of thought and effort into executing.

Awesome Stuff!!

3 Likes

VODAFONE AND NOKIA TO CREATE FIRST 4G NETWORK ON MOON

"These aims have potentially wide-ranging implications for many stakeholders and humanity as a whole, and we look forward to working closely with Vodafone and the other partners in the coming months, prior to the launch in 2019.”

9 Likes

Please be Branson , oh please lol…

V-etn sounds cool…

2 Likes

Your dreams have come true @Tanwax

7 Likes

You are a whale sir. Lol

3 Likes

I’m sure it’s been noted, but this part of the Website makes no sense right now, as the header has little relation to the text directly beneath it, and a colon leads to nothing:

Accept ETN via smartphone

It’s incredibly easy to accept Electroneum (ETN) via your website or ePOS system. Our community of developers have already created a range of eCommerce plugins for:

Visit our Community Forum for further information about existing plugins and how other systems can integrate with Electroneum via our API.

(https://electroneum.com/get-started/how-to-accept-etn/)

Other than that everything looks awesome!

5 Likes

Ok. Buckle up people :nerd_face::rocket::new_moon:
We are heading for that famous Moonwalk.

The new site is amazing!!! I love the simple language that the masses can truly understand; digital payments instead of Cryptocurrency. It’s a masterpiece. New staff; their background and networks :heart_eyes: like @J5Alive mentioned. And the Nokia connection @PrestoCrypto mentioned. Very very promising :zap::chipmunk::zap::chipmunk::zap::chipmunk:

12 Likes

Doesn’t it @Cosmicrypto ?! It so fresh and eye catching, very organized looking but will all the relevant information on there. Very appealing. Excited for it to be February, because then the countdown will really be on!

I’ve been a little scattered this week- just got back from my acupuncture appointment. omg that modality is incredible.:heart:

Oh and I forgot to reply about our tropical island - Yes please, I’d like us to be twin Rulers on the ETN island - I love that we all have different strengths, our diversity is what makes us strong… wonder if we have any cooks and musicians in the group too :blush:

9 Likes

Absolutely @Annastasia :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:
What a wild ride we are about to embark!
:heart::chipmunk::orange_heart::chipmunk::yellow_heart::chipmunk::green_heart::chipmunk::blue_heart::chipmunk::purple_heart::chipmunk::heartpulse::chipmunk:

3 Likes

Thanks for making me feel like that :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This is kind of interesting to look at. :thinking:
Chart is at bottom of page

Top 25 Public Companies by Game Revenues

3 Likes

Interesting stuff there Presto! Looks like with telecommunications and gaming, we may be set to take over the world :thinking::thinking::thinking:
:orange_heart::chipmunk::blue_heart::chipmunk::green_heart::chipmunk: go squirrel army go!

5 Likes

It will be very interesting how they try to penetrate into that industry :thinking: they would all benefit imo

2 Likes

Wow, how times have changed. Konami and Sega towards the bottom. Makes sense, just crazy to see. Some names I don’t even recognize in the top half.

Konami:

edbfba3117e4444547bf2e3ed447f742--metal-gear-solid-videogame

3 Likes

It’s leading me to more research I also am not familiar with some

1 Like