ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

:rofl::rofl::rofl:…I Rember in the beginning i was happy with 20K…That was a Loooooong time ago…LOL

4 Likes

I see some interesting stuff here. What I don’t see yet is how competitive their exchange rate for crypto is compared to other exchanges. I ask this because when I looked into a bitcoin atm to purchase btc some months ago I found the price to be 25% higher in usd to purchase than the same amount of from gemini.
The prices on the cards sound reasonable, but pay attention to the market price they offer when loading. If any can find where they list their current exchange rate to fiat please post.If it is reasonable i’m interested.

2 Likes

Nearly 8 billion ETN were pre-mined for the MM and partner rewards business model.

It DOES NOT come from ICO funds, the MM Coin Supply was mined in advance of the blockchain going live and are held in cold storage and released as needed for MM payouts and soon also for partner rewards.

12.6 billion were premined in total, for ICO investor distribution, Future MM/Partner rewards, bounty program, and team allocation coins.

https://blockexplorer.electroneum.com/search?value=878ec74ff5f305ba30df3bae5f84bc59c8cb8cfbcc3df12f58dd7e646999892b

8 Likes

Actually might have the answer to my own question.
https://www.equicex.com/exchange/
Lets you shop their rates.

2 Likes

Looks reasonable.

5 Likes

I saw that. That is a list of static fees. They do seem reasonable.
That is not the exchange rate however. That will be real time and you need to pay close attention to the rate you are getting at exchange time. From what I see from the link below the exchange rates seem about right too.
https://www.equicex.com/exchange/

1 Like

So it’s just a pre-paid debit card that you can load fiat to using crypto. Okay, that’s cool I guess, but it doesn’t excite me.

Plastic cards are becoming obsolete. The way of the future is purely digital, which is what ETN is geared toward with the instant payment system. This card could be a good transitional piece toward the future, but I don’t see it as a long term viable payment method as we move to the digital platform.

4 Likes

Dont know if its connected at all, or just timing, whos business friends or connections this is. Blank. But funny timing.
Its setup/reg in january.
Can be a nice thing anyway.

3 Likes

I’ll agree with you to a degree. It is a halfway measure. I can see the use for it in the current environment and as such has some value. I hope eventually it is obsolete, like the calling cards I used to use in order to use pay phones at a reasonable rate 20 years ago. In the meantime it can help me now. With that in mind, this looks good to me. I’ll hold off on throwing a parade until I can buy stuff off amazon directly with etn. :wink:

3 Likes

Agreed. I think it is a good thing. I like the idea having the credit card option. Allows people who are use to something they are familiar with before diving into crypto. Eventually, they will adapt to digital payments.

5 Likes

If its not related, other than its new guys setting up, i think they know mr.Ells, funny Etn is one of their vids.
Of course i must have a ETN card, just to have.!
(Yes, cards is not obsolete, for us maybe. But cards will grow to passing 20billion in next 2years. Card peak will still be in around 10years)
Cards is huge. Please dont think crypto is in the proximity to threathen that in many years yet

5 Likes

BTC knocking on $4000’s door right now…
Will we be invited in this time?

giphy%20(34)

4 Likes

My guess is yes:)) but its only a guess :slight_smile:

Please keep in mind a lot of cryptonight coins are moving to custom algorithms to combat asics and fpga’s. That leaves ASIC’s with few choices of coins to mine, ETN being one of them and they need to sell to pay for their ASIC and electricity.

edit: Shouldn’t BAKT start trading in the next few days?

Oh and there is this

6 Likes

Bam!!

12 Likes

FOMO incoming… :smiley:

1 Like

Knock knock!

2 Likes

Yup. It’s all black when cold/unused… then turns white and reveals the image as soon you poor some hot liquid in it…

4 Likes

Yes it was delayed from original date of Jan 24th. Unless there was another delay and I just forgot.

I agree with everything else you replied.

That BTC 4k price is getting defended like crazy! Bears, just let it happen!

5 Likes