ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

I Hope so…I need another 12 hrs until my deposit from bank gets to my wallet…So Please it mustn’t rise till then…:laughing::laughing::+1:

3 Likes

I hope the company is legit, it’d be a massive help to ETN’s mission of mas adoption. It’d be great for buying ETN with fiat and converting ETN to fiat if needed just using an ATM.

Make it really easy for new comers to get involved.

Just asked their support on live chat if they accept my state and they do so here’s hoping it’s good.

8 Likes

man now I am buying more…you guys are killing me.

4.4 mil coins…my goal was 1 mil…completely tapped out now

13 Likes

Roger (KuCoin)

Feb 22, 21:47 CST

Dear Valued KuCoin user,

This is Roger, KuCoin Customer Service representative. I am delighted to take service for you.

As for your request, our technicians provide you a solution: Please kindly add more 0 before your payment ID until the whole payment ID reaches 64 digit numbers. Thank you so much for your kind cooperation.

KuCoin Team is always prepared at your service.

Best Regards,
Roger

KuCoin Customer Care and Support Team

**Admin Edit **
Have you tested this?. As i tried it, and it worked with the Zero’s AFTER the 16digit paymentID, not before. I suggest someone does proper tests before sending any real amounts.

4 Likes

Use ETH to Kucoin. Took 5 minutes.

1 Like

Just sent Bitcoin to Kucoin and it took 10 mins to get 3 confirmations. Wow!

4 Likes

Lets tweet the :poop: out of this

2 Likes

I shot us up to 177 sats…probably going to come right back down

1 Like

You got that FOMO Flu virus! Highly contagious!

3 Likes

Question: Each miner can earn 3 usd monthly, we have 112.000 miners now. If we reach 1 million miners this means 3 million monthly or 36 million yearly. How can Electroneum pay this amount when they received only 40 million usd in the ICO?

1 Like

I think of it more like… This amount could be worth $3 once everything is in place and out of “Beta”

1 Like

I am confused by this…there is no ETN logo on the card. It just looks like a generic card that someone is claiming is an ETN card? What is the background for this card? Where did it come from? How is ETN associated with it? I have never heard of it.

3 Likes

The video raises more questions than answers I find.

1 Like
4 Likes

Also see this version, about them

2 Likes

It looks like a universal crypto card. Check at all their supported crypto currencies for the card. Basically looks like you send your etn or any other crypto to their exchange and load your card by coverting it to either the 3 fiat pairings they have on their cards, GBP | EUR | USD.

1 Like

I had a quick chat with them now regarding how it works:

How does it work actually? the plastic card. Lets say I have electroneum, how do I use this on the card for purchases?

You select the amount of EUR, USD or GBP you want to load the card

And then pay with ETN

so I load etn onto the card? when I swipe it auto converts my purchase either from GBP | EUR | USD to whatever amount of etn I have on the card?

You load EUR, USD or GBP on the card

Because cards do not work with cryptocurrencies

And you pay with ETN for loading

ah okey. Now I understand. Much appreciated

10 Likes

So it looks like you use your crypto to fund your card in either fiat pairing of your choosing. Depending on which fiat pairing card you have from them

1 Like

Yes. Same as others. Wirex, etc…

2 Likes

Problem is From My Bank to exchange…:laughing::laughing::sunglasses::sunglasses:…ONly got cash…No Other crypto…:disappointed::disappointed:
If i could sell ETN to buy MORE ETN then it wouldnt be a problem…!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: