ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

4 Likes

Whiskey has not been my drink ever since the morning after my 18th Birthday. The worst morning of my life! So they can shove their 12 y/o wood… you know the rest.

3 Likes

I got bought that almost a year ago by the Mrs. I can ask her where she got it if you want?

Funny and true story: She said its a perfect fit for my mouth so i would shut up going on about Electroneum.

5 Likes

Hahahah you get that too

18 hrs a day

I live and breathe etn…

I need a life hahaa

3 Likes

When the market dips 25% in 24 hours…
Amateur Investors VS. Experienced Investors

giphy%20(31)

9 Likes

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.de%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F223057471010. Don’t k ow if this is the exact same as the one i got, but descriptively seems so. There is a slightly more expensive one if you prefer a UK seller.

3 Likes

Ah, I’m just scrolling through today’s posts, and I see that Liquid is now accepting deposits via credit card. Well, great to have a replacement since there’s no offers on Crytrex. I don’t like there’s a 50€ minimum, a plankton like myself didn’t plan spending so much again, but eh, gotta run to the bank in the morning I guess…

4 Likes

When the market dives I laugh even harder.
Its only a plot by the institutions and major players to shake out the weak handed.
It will bounce back even harder given a solid project and a bit of patience.
:chipmunk::chipmunk:

4 Likes

20190207_225228

Goodnight

6 Likes

I’m jeleous haha :joy: cool coin my friend

2 Likes

Tanwax can feel a FOMO attack coming on please hold me back.

4 Likes

Too True…
Wireless did change the World

11 Likes

When Lambo no! It’s all about making that GTA!

Cause the boys in the hood are always hard
You come talking that trash, we’ll pull your card
Knowing nothing in life, but to be legit
Don’t quote me, boy, cause I ain’t said it

4 Likes

More dolphinFomo incoming (not miniFomo this time). First transaction in Kucoin 2.0. Hopefully I can safely (after small test) get my ETN out with ID + 48 zeros.

3 Likes

Are you moonwalking now jonnehex, do you feel the power of the Viking fairy dust jonnehex? Feel the power brother standup up and moonwalk :clap::clap::sparkles:

3 Likes

As Long as you blow and never suck then you’re usually okay.

1 Like

Moonwalking Fairies Full Noise In The Forest…(The “Iele” actually)

2 Likes

Vikings are mushroom dusting caveman. And swim in the shinepool.
Walk of shine.

2 Likes

Implementation of card deposits to Liqiud exchange.
Direct purchase of Crypto seems to prove popular.

(QASH is the native token of Liquid exchange)

7 Likes

Friendly update. Deposits from kucoin to ETN wallet working flawless again, no payment ID needed! Feels good to get my final bags of ETN into my stash!!

5 Likes