ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Sorry if Jonne seems like a partybreak, but i need to pepper myself down to earthcrust too. We had alot good stuff for long without any growth besides a manipulators short hype. And out. I want steady growing, not whales trades.
Fomo on. :blush:

9 Likes

I guess the Android update has been out too long for there to be an announcement from the team tonight - maybe it’ll come tomorrow and we can all see what the plan is :slight_smile:

Did iOS get an update?

1 Like

No need to apologize, you’re spot on about everything. We’ve had a weird history with great news not driving the price At All. We may end up having fantastic, mind blowing features being announced and launched by the end of the month, with no increase in price. What will drive price is usage and user numbers, and that will take time. We just gotta stay strong and patient, we know what great luck we have to be in the early stages of such a great project.

9 Likes

I agree @JonneHex its just nice to speculate , if it isnt then so be it . Small steps . Etn team know exactly how to move forward

I believe in this … i get worried , excited and scared all at rhe same time.

Funny thing is ill never buy a lambo hahahaha

8 Likes

Yes, because we dont have scamfake volume such as binance and other fake coins. Crypto is still a curousity in finance, yet people still think all those mudcoins volume is real. Lol

2 Likes

Tesco is around all the eu almost, not only in uk, that would be nice tho.

#Off topic

How the hell i see my funds in kucoin?
Bought 18k more etn 10 minutes ago, still it says that my funds contains etn,etc etc but i see it in % only.
Helpppppppppppppppp

#More off topic

Must admit kucoin looks nice now :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Tap your ‘trading account’
Mr. @LordSF95 :blush:

2 Likes

Here he is!!! :chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk:

Squirrel master

What are your thoughts sir? :grin:

2 Likes

Uhhh ooooh pahini is awake

4 Likes

Nothing to see pahini. Only some top up functions… :sunglasses::wink:

1 Like

Morning everyone.
I see a lot of excitement around the place.
Decent amount of fresh money entered the space overnight.
All looks pretty rosy depending on the opening of business in Asia in 3-4hours.

I see a lot of sense in what @JonneHex has to say.
Be excited. Sure.
Be prepared.
If you do trade, think about your trades.
Do your research very thoroughly.
Exercise patience…
Exercise it for those around you too.
Beware the free stuff…the scammers are EVERYWHERE after YOUR MONEY.

Above all else…If it does drop, keep it together.
Its the Empire that makes the price and holds it through developments and a working product.
Not just the investors.
Have fun out there!
:chipmunk::chipmunk:

13 Likes

Morning! Good btc drive.
But, you sleep at all? :smile:

I slept well.
I was more than happy with signs I saw 24 hours ago indicating a change in the situation.
I adjusted my positions accordingly well before the rise.
So far so good.
:chipmunk::chipmunk:

5 Likes

3 Likes

@Crypto-Caveman
Thanks for the update.
Appreciated.

Yes, welcome after :joy:

Not sure what happened with Crytrex. My order for EUR fiat purchase of ETN stood for a long time, and suddenly they removed the EUR on their platform and introduced the USD pairing instead. Unfortunately, atm there’s only one offer. Some dude tries to sell 104 of his ETN for a dollar each… Took some fees to take my money back. I’ll wait and see if the exchange offers recover, I mean its a shame, it really worked well. But there’s no offers anymore.

Meanwhile, I mined over 2k of ETN on the thorshammer and continuing further. At least I have some means of accumulating, besides the cloud miner.

3 Likes

Go over to the Gala. Lol

1 Like