ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

You wont belive but i am just watching movie about neil armstrong. And on the film i see ETN goin past moon…neil is wondering what is that…no jokin…

4 Likes

It is possible I’m eager to hear more there are many possibilities :zap:

1 Like

Could it be my guess from a couple weeks ago… :thinking:

Upcoming announcement and 1000 FREE ETN!

6 Likes

Maybe it’s not me who is the spy!!

Ooooh Imagine this! A partnership with Patreon! :smiley: That would be amazing!

5 Likes

7 Likes

Your might be the first annonce, and mine at the mwc :grin:

2 Likes

7 Likes

Well, hope for news, cus the chart on kucoin looks more like a coin ready to implode.
It rains cheap on me… :clown_face:

1 Like

Ok , i have calmed down

:joy::rofl::joy::joy::rofl::joy::joy::joy::grin::smile::smile:

So the reality is .

The secret number 1 is definitely top up the phones data with etn we found that one out @Moonman great job , a vision promised by the team a year ago. This is a crypto first…

To enable this to work they need a partnership joytel Vodafone africa or virgin if any of these i won’t need a rocket to the moon ill be that high on holy craaapppsss i will float there…

Remember Richard was bursting to tell us in the video… it has to be huuuggeee

Please be richard branson and virgin

So what is secret number 2

What is the other secret that could top number 1…

6 Likes

Tesco accepting ETN for payment and top ups in their stores. Tesco already has a partnership with Yoti :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Didn’t Richard already tell us it isnt Samsung or Virgin? I cant remember exactly.

1 Like

Richard said it wasnt Vodafone or Samsung

5 Likes

Samsung i think…

Cant remember

That would be good for uk but the rest of world

1 Like

Is that page only for androids?

So virgin is still in it …

Special guest… at mwc…

4 Likes

Stop that branson or virgin. It aint. Its a start. Joytel. Or africa. Just wait. We aint jumping all 100stairs. Sorry to keep down fomo.
But for now, there is still little new money into Etn, and sell could crush the price if they wanted. How far down it ticks buying, not shure, but we are stuck here for now.
We get some news on progress, soon. :blush:
But i would like to see that result in some growt, interest coming in. We can be as selfproclaimed best as we want, if no one cares, it doesnt help. Its time for beef. I want to see it makes buzz. Not only me like it.
Im fomo fan, always, but i feel the tense to. I wanna see fruits of all the things i know is the right way. Others promising and talking of Etn. Not lambo talk.
Im stepping up my expectations to Etn’s buzz towards mwc and after.
As a investor i cannot play botique either.
:sunglasses:

11 Likes

Totally agree. That’s why I think it may be something like these

4 Likes

I had a update 4.0.0 I’m not sure.