ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

For anyone with issues

9 Likes

3 Likes

Did you think it was THE announcement? Hhaha

1 Like

2 Likes

That’s fair. But I have a feeling that the error was in the authentication server setup, thus causing it to act as if the user was blocked. Like… To the app, the server’s bug was to say that that user was blocked. Thus overriding a “system error” message, because to the system there was no error.

Does that make sense? It’s a little odd to explain.

1 Like

Hahahahha no , some folks having issues … needed to get it on asap…

Not looking like we will get one today…

2 Likes

Whether someone is adept with software engineering and system development, it’s just bad H.C.I., whether one knows what H.C.I. is or not.

I’m just thinking about the average non technical user and the alarm such a block message might likely cause them.

1 Like

To be fair, they didn’t say that they would definitively launch the early one, just that they might. If they were to launch it early, I’d say they could get away with it being on Tue, or even Wed this week.

1 Like

Oh, I’m aware of the UX nightmare these types of issues cause. lol And even more so in an area like this, where people have been burnt many times over.

1 Like

Oh i agree , just hoped it would of been today …

Just exciting as we have no idea what it is… we can speculate but no ideas…

183 sats… going the right way

1 Like

Hi Guys

Voting not over yet. We have a new player in the field nl. Litecoin Cash.

If you have not voted yet, please go do so and share with all your friends and followers to make them aware of this Dynx Exchange possibly listing us as a base pair.

Link to go vote:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScqeNv-4U6iWz0JfqnjvDE3dD95lTScbb8jE32mflUD5518eQ/formResponse

4 Likes

BTC still crushing !

11 Likes

Dumpers sent their coins to Liquid. 2 million coins for sale at 183 sats. Happy chomping folks. Enjoy it while you can.

4 Likes

moonearthetn Crypto-Bull-Run-678x381

4 Likes

Our bull will wake up in 1week time :wink:

3 Likes

Amen to that hopefully it will skyrocket

2 Likes

Good timing of Etn team, if also btc goes into upward trend… :smirk:

4 Likes

New withdrawal ETN fee

2 Likes

Wasnt it 5 just now? Lol

1 Like

Looks like they reverted back to 50, which it was at first.

1 Like