ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Registered Users

6 Likes

Nice …

All we need is some great news and we will have lift off. Markets looking healthy

Lets do this

5 Likes

Why does the GSMA mobile money handbook look the same as the electroneum website?
Did etn copy it or use the same designer?

7 Likes

Sistemkoin ETN/USD is moving a tiny bit… are we getting news from Turkey to day?

2 Likes

Turkey has to be a big news item at some stage in the Electorneum rollout. And I think one of the government linked ones. We shall see in time.

5 Likes

seems like we found a good pass and the numbers are going up fast. :smiley::chipmunk:

2 Likes

ETN Campus and Kucoin opening at the same time hmm…

3 Likes

Voted and tweeted it out.

3 Likes

Courtesy of coincheck.com upcoming events…probably old news About the upcoming atomic swap…

:chipmunk::chipmunk:

4 Likes

An unnamed Turkish exchange was hacked for 2.5m, I wonder which

1 Like

going up swelllllllllllll

4 Likes

Thanks for posting this @Plankton. Didnt see the other one anyway, just got caught up from the weekend.

:+1: on the Brave browser and what they’re trying to do. I’ve turned a few free BATs into ETN already. Brave will be at MWC as well.

And my bank account is now $9.95 lighter thanks to the physical ETN coin. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes
1 Like

Oooo do show the coin when it arrives…

No problems :grin:

1 Like

Quiet in here today. Watch the room light up as soon as the news drops :grin:

The big news will come from MWC, but i think we will get an appetizer sometime today or tomorrow.

If i am right in my thinking, it will help onboard users massively compared to the current system.

(Twiddling my thumbs patiently)

8 Likes

Fomocat awaits news

When secret release…

I await a tweet…

9 Likes

Lol thats kinda cool, even though kinda creepy. :grin:

5 Likes

Hahahah that’s moots aka fomocat loving but can play attack at any given moment…

2 mins after this picture was taken we had to help him as he was hanging by his paws under the stairs… he loved it there

He needs etn to fly so his hooman can buy him one
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

You know that middle of the night freakout cats do? That’s cat fomo (the best kind of fomo)

3 Likes

Not yet…