ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Same issue sister for several people

Kucoin is opened. App stop. I smell monday news…

7 Likes

Me and my peeps are experiencing the same thing…

4 Likes

Is anyone having issues with Kucoin? Still getting the Upgrade Notice when I try to open the app, app not auto-updating, and keep getting a blank screen when I try to download from the Kucoin website.

On the bright side, I just got my really stubborn, hard-headed brother to sign up. And he’s really loving the cloud miner app!!! Awesome sauce!!!

4 Likes

So, remove it, and reinstall. Try things.
And clear your memory. Restart phone.

1 Like

I don’t want uninstall it in case I am left with no app on my phone if the blank screen keeps happening.

Then your stuck. Its no danger remove it.

I had to delete app then reinstalled, works fine now. Remember to go into your settings to accept the app. :wink:

2 Likes

App is back to normal :slight_smile:

Told ya its faster here to solve an issue :joy: problem solved, electroneum awsome team came to the rescue once again

2 Likes

Not for me - deleted app, still not able to download. Nothing in settings to accept the app. FFS…it was working fine before they updated it.

You have to try fix my friend. We cannot hold your hand in remote distance :blush::wink:.
Maybe chat with kucoin. Their custom service is good

1 Like

Make sure to try restarting the phone

What? I am not asking for you to “Hold my hand”, I am asking for advice from people who know more about this than I do.

1 Like

Tried that, still no success.

https://www.kucoin.com/ucenter/signup

Click top right app download.

Once app is loaded, Settings, General, Device Management.

3 Likes

And you’re sure you uninstalled the app?

Came off WiFi onto 4G and it worked. Weird…thanks all.

3 Likes

Glad to hear. Happy trading!

2 Likes