ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Very interesting so money is coming into play, never heard of asymmetric returns, but this makes absolute sense. It’s like dipping their toes into digital assets to start. Then down the line in a few years when the space is more stronger and maybe there is an index of good cryptos (with ETN within this) it may have more funding :rocket::rocket:

P.S I am wearing my ETN t-shirt right now:grinning::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Hehehe :joy: love it! @Plankton_ETN

3 Likes

Based on the votes there already I’m going to guess someone already posted this.
I’m not sure if it’s even worth our attention.
https://vote.paytomat.com/

2 Likes

[How to pass on ETN to loved ones?

scottyam7

1m

How easy is it to pass on your ETN to family etc in the event of something happening to me ? Is it a case of making sure they have my log in details ie password , pin or does it require special measures . Can anyone help

3 Likes

good-good

Well that’s quite an opportunity for the two of them to get acquainted. I’ll reach out to their customer service about it. They’ve always been helpful in the past.

EDIT: And message sent at 06:45 EST, let’s see…

2 Likes

2 Likes

@scottyam7, I don’t have concrete info on this yet, but my thoughts are that because of KYC verification, and ETN holding your private keys, that it may be possible for your loved ones to access your accounts after such an event with a legal death certificate and proper identification.

They have never come out and said this, but that is standard procedure with other bank accounts and holdings.

Any one closer to the project know about this?
@Corentin @Rach @MSystem @Chris_ETN

This and other concerns like it are also being discussed here:

Practical Concerns of Hodling for the Present & Future: Security, Financial Decisions, Etc

2 Likes
3 Likes

Looks like another vote popped up for ETN. Thanks to @Cosmicrypto for sharing on Twitter.

Let’s get it listed folks!

7 Likes

Thanks @J5Alive
I got onto it through @Aironeous’s post, above
:nerd_face::+1:

3 Likes

And…its done :smiley:

3 Likes

I’d like this comment twice if I could.

1 Like

You’re welcome!

I didn’t see any links to it posted here yet. I just saw it on Twitter
then came here to post.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing @J5Alive :+1:

2 Likes

Ty for sharing, I didn’t see your post so my bad on that. Sometimes I scroll a bit fast but I checked on the preview text and it didn’t say a link had been shared yet so I posted too. I hope that’s alright.

1 Like

I can pass on password etc but they ask for confirmation by email if you use a different IP address .potentially could be a lot of money :rocket::rocket:

2 Likes

Was down there last week. Drove through Dumfries, Kirkcudbright and Castle Douglas. Then back to Glasgow.

4 Likes

Hahahahs just done that lol

Lovely place … i do like scotland …

3 Likes

https://www.ccn.com/breaking-major-crypto-brokerage-coinmama-hacked-450000-users-affected-in-massive-worldwide-breach/amp

1 Like

Looks like they are really trying to make people lose faith in cryptocurrency.
Luckily here at etn we have a safe wallet and the extra security of the paper wallets

2 Likes