ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

what is tube?? is it some kind of crypto

Please tell them to release ETN for Japanese citizens if you have the chance lol.
Wish i too could use Liquid to trade ETN…

1 Like

What do you mean by that? I can definitely ask them…

2 Likes

We Japanese citizens can’t buy or trade ETN using Liquid.
It’s not released in our region yet. :frowning:

6 Likes

Oh…i will ask them…

2 Likes

Awesome! I’m going to ask them again too.
We should(Hope) see price gains if they release it on Japanese markets!!

5 Likes

Had 5etn from before cloud mining :slight_smile: not gonna let one coin to get away from me from now on :wink:

6 Likes

See this post: #2 method to buy ETN by earning Tubes from BitTube How to Earn Free Electroneum (ETN)

6 Likes

Registered Users

11 Likes

Interesting article here on current perception of asymettric risk for fund manager’s investing in digital assets.

CRYPTO’S ASYMMETRICAL RISK

We highlighted some breaking news yesterday about a $40 million investment into crypto by two large public pension funds, but this small bit of news is so fantastic that I’d like to talk about it again today.

One of the things that jumped out at me was something Katherine Molnar said…

You see, the two Fairfax funds involved in this investment have a combined $5.7 billion under management. So the $40 million they’ve put into crypto is only 0.7% of that. This is good money management at play.

Should the crypto market see another year like 2018 with an 80% drawdown, the fund will only lose 0.56% of its total portfolio. As long as the rest of the portfolio performs properly, nobody will even notice the hit.

If crypto has a fantastic year as it did in 2017 and rises by 1000%, their overall portfolio will rise by 7%. This is what we call asymmetric risk, where the risk to the upside far outweighs the downside risk.

Note: For the purpose of simplicity in this analogy, I’ve lumped both Fairfax County funds into one even though they are separate funds.

Traders and investors are always looking for an advantageous risk/reward ratio and now that we’ve already seen a large retracement in the crypto market, the ratio is becoming very attractive. Now that Fairfax County has opened the door, it will be interesting to see if other traditional fund managers join in.

5 Likes

Cool painting , love the thumbs up !!

1 Like

Mwc is just around the corner…

8 Likes

Future plan, is around the corner. :grin:
Then, the travel starts

2 Likes

World exploration , then domination muhahahhahah…

Monday secret release ?? Tuesday ?

The community needs to know… fomo fomo fomo
tenor

6 Likes

My bets on Monday :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

That gives all weekend fomo … hmm

Those marketing people teasing us like this :joy::joy::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Etn advertisement while on holiday

11 Likes

Where is that? I see the scottish tourism star rating plaque at the side of the door.

2 Likes

Product placement! :smile::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Dumfries and Galloway

1 Like