ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

well I got us up to 186 sats…I am out of ammo

3 Likes

What is the deal with all of this selling up to 215 sats? I don’t get it. They clearly don’t follow the project and are just trying to turn a quick profit from mining.

1 Like

giphy%20(24)

4 Likes

I cannot tell on here, what i did for valentine. Then jonne gets exiled again. :smile:

6 Likes

Waiting for Fomo
AjarGlitteringAngora-size_restricted

1 Like

How long were you banned?

Back in october ishh. Ate to much viking mushroom.

3 Likes

Wow. September was too much foryou huh? Lol. Yeah, don’t get banned. XD

1 Like

Well… if you write another dodgy post, I could flag it and get another badge - sound like a good idea!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

They will most likely announce on Monday, I wouldn’t expect anything today. The reason being that they wanted a full team in the office for handling the launch. I doubt they staff a full team over the weekend. Additionally, Monday provides 5 days of support prior to next weekend; any later and they reduce that support window.

This supports that it’s gonna be a pretty big feature launch, if they want to make sure they are fully staffed for it.

10 Likes

Going up a bit

mobile

2 Likes

Sees like active, is those logged on to the app. Not if you close it.

The result of a Binance delisting…:scream:
07%20AM
58%20AM

33%20AM

8 Likes

Here’s to a “Good News Monday” :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I think there is too much focus on Binance. They have such a strong stigma attached to them when they are still a relatively new player in the exchange market

5 Likes

It sucks that the projects listed, 50-90% of their volume was through Binance. Binance can easily cripple a project as much as they can approve it.

4 Likes

Wow, some pi$$ed off people on those projects Twitter feed. LOL

1 Like

Indeed. I believe we have enough exchanges and can get whatever volume we need without them.

If we can only manage whatever volume we do today across all the other exchanges we have, adding Binance to the mix won’t do anything as the people who might buy ETN will already have heard of it and bought through other means

1 Like

Agreed. Luckily we have a good repertoire of great exchanges already. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I fail to see the pertinence of Binance for ETN. Yes, it is a big exchange…but if people want to buy ETN then they can go elsewhere. Would it not assist whale sized traders on there to trade the coin more. I don’t think at this point that would be particularly helpful potentially having more volatile swings on our worth when we are pursuing mass adoption…? Just my thoughts.

5 Likes