ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Not sure… :thinking:

For fun!!

• News to day?
  • News on monday?

0 voters

4 Likes

Really nice little article came out from Altcoin Buzz on Electroneum.

5 Likes

FOMO has been hard this week, but:

and now,

2scard

1 Like

Time to go shopping… get some more in my bag before we go on a spaceship…

2 Likes

tenor

(This is not financial advice, just from Friday fun! :grin:)

3 Likes

Something big? 1%, up yours! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

wonder why there’s a consistent 1500amount of buying power every couple of sec on kucoin,

@UncleDen, with great ETN comes great responsibility. Lol

2 Likes

I think you finally cracked the mystery! Technically we are not actively mobile mining all the time…We are cloud mining so maybe the real total doesnt show. Nice.

1 Like

New update from Liquid for those interested, I think so far it’s an excellent exchange with a bright future. Currently it’s where I buy all my ETN and I love the fact they use cold storage.

6 Likes

Hi Mr.CryptoCZ. When I was trying to view your tweet it says I am blocked to view this tweet. Was wondering why is that?
May I get an explanation as to why you blocked me? Because I don’t have a slightest idea…

Richard, please no news till next tuesday…this damn banks dont transfer money on weekend…:roll_eyes:

And i hope this will be my last buy. I reached 18x goal and i am ready for a nice ride…been buying since Jan 2018 only ETN…didnt even buy something else for myself in this time so its now time to treat myself a bit :smiley:

Hope we dont get too good news and i start full FOMO again :smiley:

8 Likes

Bitcoin is so slow…

1 Like

Hope everyone had a great Valentine’s Day (if you celebrate).
I switched it up this year and bought the wife 5000 ETN and some flowers. Curious if anyone did anything similar. :muscle:

giphy%20(23)

3 Likes

…Does your wife love ETN? Haha

Yep. Big supporter. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thats cool. Usually the wives bash the husbands investment in this space. Does she ever ask you to give her ETN or does she have more? Im so curious. My wife thinks all the things I think are groundbreaking are too dangerous. Lol

2 Likes

I love my wife dearly, but she wont be getting any of my precious! HaHa

3 Likes

You’re kidding. I gave the exact same amount of ETN to my gf! Haha

2 Likes