ETN Arena - Gameplay

I didn’t do any etn for the attacks on cyclops. Wasn’t sure. Thought it’d be done when it dies.

I usually add “Accumulated ETN” in docs to users but payout happens once the monster is dead. That way I don’t have to scroll very far away.
Amount accumulated is Damage Dealt to Monster x Monster Difficulty.

1 Like

Thanks, in future I’ll do it like that too.

Whenever I role the monster I’ll update each relevant part as I go, else I’ll likely forget to do so!

1 Like

Hear ye! Hear ye! Come gather around and read about the latest updates:

Got some crafting materials but don’t know a nail from a needle? You’re in luck! Crafting Recipes tab now available, and it’s easy! Simply decide which item you would like to craft, make sure that you have the required resources and then post that you’re crafting it in the thread. The first admin to see will confirm the craft was successful (make sure that it’s all recorded in the spreadsheet), and post a message saying so.

Want to trade or sell materials/items? Go ahead.
“Trade and sales of materials/items is allowed. Please can both parties confirm in the chat that a trade or sale is taking place and which items are to be transferred to whom. For a sale, the seller is responsible for confirming that payment has taken place.”

New combat rule!

Every battle in the Arena is a life or death struggle. It is an eventuality that one day a monster may just be too strong to defeat.

New rule is:
" We do not abandon comrades, but when there is only one player left they may choose to roll to escape instead of attacking. The player must state that they’re doing this and roll 1D6. If even, the escape was successful. If odd, the escape was unsuccessful and combat will resume with the monster’s attack."

We are very excited to see what the coming week brings for us. New challenges, and most likely some game improvements too.

If you feel that you have a good idea, please discuss it with us in the general discussion:
Join the ETN Arena Discussion

Happy adventures!

3 Likes

@Tim he’s yours I gotta sleep

Sorry, I’ll watch the thread first how it’s done.

@Thunder your queued roll is now ready. Is it aimed at the Earth Elemental?

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @ETNbot display help.

@Saint_Crypto I don’t see any throws for @Thunder where the 1s are half. We already counted his damage to the Cyclops. I’m gonna add his ETN. It was 20 - 6. So 14 X 4 difficulty level should be 56.

1 Like

@Thunder I’m going to presume the attack is on the Earth elemental.

Earth elemental takes 13 damage.
Remaining HP 8/50

@Thunder gains 10 affinity, 26 ETN for damage dealt X difficulty.

Earth elemental retaliation:
Retaliation.
1: @Saint_Crypto
2: @Thunder
3: @Kahvia
4: @Tim
5: @84cb62908bdae9b2c887

@ETNbot roll 1d5

1 Like

:game_die: 5

@etnbot roll 2d6 damage to @84cb62908bdae9b2c887

:game_die: 2, 3

@84cb62908bdae9b2c887 elf ability:

Reroll damage and take the lower value.

@etnbot roll 2d6

:game_die: 1, 1

Second attack can’t miss if the first hit.

@84cb62908bdae9b2c887 takes 2 damage.

Anyone want the last hit on Earth elemental? It doesn’t have absorb so it’s worth hitting for characters with lower damage output.

Trade confirmed between @Kahvia and @Tim
Spreadsheet has been updated.

Hey, another suggestion! Put the shop to the excel too :blush:

2 Likes

It’s there, but it was split up into equipment and weapons. I’ll join it at rename the tab to shop.

2 Likes