Electroneum's Future

My ETN price formula depends on active users:

ETN price = active_users * active_users / (registered_users * 1000000)

So when the number of the active users will be 2 million and the number of registered users will be 4 million the price will be 1$

1 Like

Lets be practical bro,
The chances of ETN to hit 1000$ in 4 or 5 yr is 1 percent only.

you have to see the total supply of the coin also, ETN have to surpass huge number of market cap to reach to that level.

The Price Prediction can be up to 5 to 10 $ in 5 year, If we keep progressing day by day, and it also depend on the market…
BTC market is Highly manipulative so you have to see that also.

That’s My Opinion.
Thank You.

2 Likes

I do not believe it will replace Bitcoin, not in the near future. But that is not important. I see ETN as different crypto value that will enter ppl’s life in revolutionary way. ETN will replace the Fiat money and that is inevitable.

četvrtak, 6. rujna 2018. korisnik User electroneum@discoursemail.com napisao je:

1 Like

ETN first or second doesn’t matter. BTC will always be father of all crypto. I would say BTC like gold and ETN like $, one day:)

četvrtak, 6. rujna 2018. korisnik User electroneum@discoursemail.com napisao je:

3 Likes

Bro no try am o. ETN is long term investment not short term :shushing_face:

Very nice FORMULA in my excel i have price calculated from RAISED BTC + ETH/ current supply and its exactly the price where we are NOW - its due to till now any from the MOU wasn’t activated. So there is NO additional value and HYPE is not yet in Crypto and especialy in ETN - a lot of people dont trust because we are maybe very slow by movements - but i still believe that ONE DAY we BEAT ALL :wink:
Here you have Evidence:

3 Likes

People believe we will one day be a top 10 coin. At the moment monero is number 10 with a 1.96 billion market cap and if we can achieve that then we are at 24 cents.

2 Likes

Good one there I’m pretty sure ETN would make it big

@Mr.CryptoCZ Let’s hope that you are right with your sheet :slight_smile: :rocket: