Electroneum Clothing on eBay with shipping worldwide

Hello fellow ETN fans, please check the Electroneum Clothing Store on eBay https://ebay.to/2HayMFZ. You will find high quality clothes like T-shirts, Sweatshirts, and Hoodies, and shipping is available worldwide.

ETN%20Store

Thanks for stopping by this post and for supporting Electroneum.

Any chance you can put that on a store that accepts etn as payment? Ebay does not currently. I’m sure many of us would be more comfortable buying our etn swag from someone who is enough of an etn supporter to accept it as payment.
Just a thought.

3 Likes

Precisely, if He can convince them to accept electroneum that would be good

1 Like

That is great! love the clothing offered here, keep up the good work.
Maybe we should be sending emails to ebay asking to add etn as an option for payment?
Also hope it goes well and you can expand to your own website that accepts etn.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the comments and I will be working on my own website soon that will be selling Crypto clothing and will find a way to accept ETN as a form of payment.

2 Likes

@Crypto_Capitalist
Thankyou for posting your Electroneum gear…looks great.
See you at the checkout!!
:heart::heart:

Nice! Definitely in for a shirt and maybe a hoodie as well. You gonna be listing any electroneum hats anytime soon?

Nice ,
In the meantime , you can always list your items at

if you wish .
Together we can grow the ETN economy

3 Likes

We do at QuorraMerch.com. In fact, the team and Richard himself has some of our apparel!

2 Likes

No Hats at this time, will do my best to find a good source for high quality hats. Thanks for your interest and interacting with the post.