Diamond Hands 2024

Monday…

Have a wonderful week ahead, especially if your kids are on holiday :grinning:

Happy presidents day to those over the pond…

Have a good one

5 Likes

:zap::zap::zap:
Etn mentioned

6 Likes

I don’t think akoin is even listed on an exchange right now - bittrix is done and the other one dumped them … I hope they have some better plans…

1 Like

I think that article might be a bit dated and just re-posted maybe. It refers to Anytask as Gigfair, so…I’d guess single block confirmation, 5 sec finality, smart contracts, Dap development ability, super low fees, ect ect fits the better plans criteria.

4 Likes

So close, you can taste it!

5 Likes

Spring is in tension, awaiting release - Let’s gooooo!!!

5 Likes

Getting closer !!! Lets gooooooooo

5 Likes

Will ETN talk about what new exchanges will list the new blockchain or will the exchange’s themselves make the announcements? I understand the process was they will apply to the exchanges as the blockchain is new. with us being 2 weeks away any exchanges would surely be already making preparations…?

Or will they simply release the new code first and then once its up and running then apply to new exchanges?

4 Likes

Not sure to be honest, we will just have to wait and see what happens after launch.

4 Likes

Gooooood morning, evening or afternoon. Happy Wednesday to you all.

4 Likes

well that will be interesting as there is only really HTX for now and they will be in a maintenance period for sure so there will be no trade possible

5 Likes

There is another cryptopia update Feb 20. I lost interest at this point though lol. Maybe some money will be returned by the end of this year. The amount of money used by the liquidators means everyone ends up losing anyway. Such a ridiculous process in the end - oh well . Lets hope the price goes up soon and we get something back lol.

2 Likes

There doesn’t seem to be any motivation for them to work fast.

3 Likes

yeah they are just sucking up the cash with no over sight or sense of urgency. the gravy train flows for that company.

1 Like

Morning all.

3 Likes

Another good reason to never keep crypto on an exchange.
I really hope people get there money back asap.

4 Likes

yeah the exchanges need to be regulated and insured etc

3 Likes

Friiiddddaaaayyyy!!!

Have a fantastic Friday… :grinning:

5 Likes

Hello everyone
Less than 10,000 blocks left. Aurelius will be live soon. In my opinion, potential studies are as follows:
This year, England will share 6 important cryptocurrencies

Work on the stock market and share sales, working in Binance, Coinbase and other stock exchanges, staking and earning systems, bridge and connection options to wallets such as trust wallet metamask will be active.
I’m not talking about metaverse and easy cheap trading

These are my opinions. because electroneum shared everything openly on GitHub. I think everything will be active thanks to open-ended codes.

5 Likes

Have a good one :+1:

5 Likes