Diamond Hands 2024

Or do I? :smiling_imp: :bomb: :boom: :purple_heart: :cold_sweat:

4 Likes

It seems someone is listening :melting_face:

3 Likes
7 Likes

how about those numbers - trading starts 11pm on the 11 april
anyone else see that 1111 combination of numbers a lot? Universal synchronization

5 Likes

so if i understand this correctly if you hold the GT token which is the exchange token you can earn some free ETN air dropped leading up to the launch?

5 Likes

Looks like this is the other top 10 exchange that was communicated. So, no coinbase or binance this time.

3 Likes

4 Likes

deposits are open on gate.io already . I sent over 10k to test it

happy days

I just noticed that my deposit arrived at 22.22 - WTF

6 Likes

10 Likes

Can anyone confirm if gate.io is available to the us residents…

Ty

3 Likes

It’s not available for US or Canada.

4 Likes

Looks like they plan on launching a US Customer exchange, but no mention on when it will launch.

Gate US Homepage

On the page it says it was launched in March of 2022, but it doesn’t appear to be launched to me. More like a landing page.

Probably still dealing with getting all the required licensing and ducks in a row stuff done.

7 Likes

Thankyou :zap: :zap: :+1::+1::+1::ok_hand:

5 Likes

gate.io… what about UK residents?

3 Likes

Gate.IO is a larger exchange. Frankly, as long as it increases the volume of ETN, sounds good to me. At best, ETN has had 1-1.5 million daily volume over the last month. Imagine if we can get 30 million daily or higher?

I hope people can get some coins into the exchange prior to the April 11th date.

How does that work? Is it based solely on what users deposit onto the exchange prior to listing day? Or is ETN involved at all with depositing some coins onto the exchange?

7 Likes

2 Likes

1111, open that ETN portal yeehahh :zap: :zap: :rocket: :zap: :zap:

4 Likes

gate.io is an excellent exchange, seems a lot of YouTubers like that one. I was hoping for that one! Can’t remember who did the poll but I selected Binance but hoped for the Gate one. Won’t be long before ETN is on all of them :zap: :sunglasses: :zap:

6 Likes

The universe is talking :zap: :zap: :zap: :eyes:

5 Likes

unfortunately not open for UK residents… sad

4 Likes