Diamond Hands 2024

Justice was served, and a portion was returned to people who came forward and completed an American form of KYC who initially were sold the bars/tbars.

(Following link is provided For reference and is factually accurate )
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/ceo-titanium-blockchain-sentenced-21m-cryptocurrency-fraud-scheme

6 Likes

It was a valuable lesson learned for many of us. Glad I didnā€™t go too crazy with them. ETN on the other handā€¦ :smile:

6 Likes

Looks like thereā€™s some resistance at USD $0.007 with .005 as the bottom but when we smash through .0075 that should be the bottom and I predict thatā€™s going to happen with in 3 weeks in my opinion without any news from RE based off trends.

Iā€™m full bull buying more :gem::gem::raised_hands:

10 Likes

Its quite normal to see a 2-10x pump on a new listing. Things might be very interesting when the new exchanges start up. Lets keep an eye out for some trading opportunities too. I just arrived back in Thailand so it would be nice to get some travel funds againā€¦

7 Likes

Check this out Ikelemen.

4 Likes

By the way peepsā€¦

press and hold on the like button, new emoji replies added :grin:

Hope u like it

13 Likes

Smooth sailing :muscle::grinning::+1: :sailboat:.

7 Likes

Purring like a kittenā€¦

9 Likes

Thanks Plank. Always thought that you thought I was very annoying. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s quite concerning. Need to get my ETN off there I think. Come on Ledger!

Honestly at the moment, just from my personal point of view, it can go to zero or it can go to a dollar and I donā€™t much care either way. I have what I want out of life, which was never very much anyway. But another KYC issue I can do without.

Bit of a challenge to reach a nice round number while price is below a cent is about my main interest/motivation now and hope to do it in a hassle free a way as possible. Donā€™t really know where we are going, or if the focus has changed, but whatever.

Sorry if that was negative/fuddy.

4 Likes

Three weeks should be just right, if people can stand another 3 weeks of overloaded truck picturesā€¦

4 Likes

I expect to see 50-100 satoshi prices before summer, if no wrenches are thrown to the gears. I use sats to determine the strength of the project, as the dollar value goes where ever btc does.

50 sats is still low-end of last bull run, I of course hope my estimate is conservative.

Back to Top 50 would mean a 14 dollar cent ETN at the current market cap.

What ever way I look at this, I see up. If the bull market continues with some corrections to fall or next year due to btc halvening, thereā€™s plenty of time for the masses to ape into ETN, memecoins will pour into ETN SC and when that momentum hits the market will explode.

11 Likes

I love reading all the positivity in this forum. I donā€™t know about everyone else, but Plankton has always been helping keep my spirit up, where ETN is concerned. Pete keeps the forum fun, but now everyone is upbeat again. I personally hope this keeps up, 3 plus years of silence (other than Plank, thanks again!!!) was too much.

12 Likes

wen skull

:innocent:

3 Likes

Wow, has it really been that long?

Relative silence, I suppose, compared to the early days.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s really similar to what I got when I did the TA and Iā€™m a noob to chart analysis! Good one.

Also, bought some bags yesterday but didnā€™t realise you still canā€™t deposit or withdraw ETN from HTx. Thatā€™s going to limit price action a little.

4 Likes

Love it, great work Planks! :zap::zap::zap:

4 Likes

Didnā€™t the latest update say we could store or ETN in our Ledger right now but we have to do it through a third party wallet like metamask or something like that?

Also that they sent ledger all the documents to make ETN a supported token.

Was super happy with this news. Thinking I might move my ETN over to the Ledger too.

3 Likes

Yes, they did say thatā€¦ it adds a further complication maybe, so hope itā€™s not too long until itā€™s supported.

3 Likes

MEANWHILEā€¦

A few more bags acquired, and a proud owner!

6 Likes