"Dark Mode" on the community forum

It will be nice to have Dark Mode here …
I noticed it mentioned in the forum advanced tutorial but I couldn’t find the option anywhere

I’m using “Dark Reader” extension for Google Chrome to surf the forum in Dark theme on Desktop … But it will be better to have an option implemented in the forum itself to use it also on Phones.

That’s how the forum looks like using “Dark Reader” extension … :black_heart:

ETN-DarkMode(1)
ETN-DarkMode(2)

Yeah good idea I second this, would be great for when they launch there community app :slight_smile:

7 Likes

This would be a great idea anyone know if this is getting any traction?

@lyoko That’s a very good idea! It would help people with
light sensitivity and night readers, without the use of any 3rd party apps. :+1:

1 Like

+1 this was the first thing I looked for after I exhausted the profile options area and gained “Autobiographer” just being thorough with the settings once-over. Thanks for the temporary fix. I hope it lasts, my love of bringing duct-tape and workaround, otherwise landfill-bound computers back to life and actually spending time on them does not mesh well with piling on the Chrome extensions. But its soooo pretty. Don’t get me wrong tho, I love ecru just as much as the next guy.

Hi guys! How are people finding the dark mode feature? Are there any changes you would like made to it?

2 Likes

I’ve been diggin’ it. Thanks! :+1:

2 Likes

I did that this morning. Are you seeing it now?

1 Like