Couple Ways to get free ETN

Cool.
I had picked up a really nice vibe from the forum and community in general, some online communities can be quite harsh to newbies asking naive learner questions so i try and back read as much as i can before asking questions which have been asked and answered hundreds of times by newcomers.
I haven’t seen any malicious flaming on here just good spirited banter and jesting aplenty. Looking forward to learning more and getting involved.

Thanks again for the warm welcome.

3 Likes

Thanks Nik, it’s a pleasure to have you on the site and thanks for spreading the word! growing the user base is key to generating bigger prizes and access more revenue streams. The Yoti integration has helped to get people on board but I think the verification causes a lot of problems for us in getting people on board.

it’s a step that has to be there though due to the fact that otherwise the draws would be wide open to multiple account abuse, people behind vpns and using spoofing software etc. That would make it pointless for our real honest users as they wouldn’t stand a chance and I’ll never see that as acceptable.

It does have it’s advantages as we only have 100% real users and 100% real traffic which is far more valuable than having the opposite! We’ll see how the rest of the year goes in terms of growth and if we can’t see any real growth by the end of the year it’ll be time to say is it worth continuing with this.

Obviously the goal of the site is to create a reverse version of the mobile miner where the rather than the coins running out, they continue to be generated. Since the whole site runs on Electroneum, it means that we have to constantly purchase Electroneum, send Electroneum and it goes to HODLers. In future obviously when etn is widely accepted and we have decent numbers we’ll have folk with etn to spend, whether they want to top up their phone with their winnings, or buy something from a Electroneum accepting business that advertises on the site to our user base of ETN focused users it will create more value for Electroneum as a currency.

In terms of revenue, there’s more than just advertising that can generate revenue and I have many plans for the future on how we will do that. We just don’t have the numbers at the moment. For people who think well the prizes aren’t big enough to bother with, it’s only with many people joining that we can increase the prizes.

It’s a good thing to keep in mind that if you’re from developed countries the amounts may be insignificant, but by popping by you are helping to build something that puts Electoneum into the hands of users in unbanked regions, those that can’t afford Electroneum, those that can’t buy Electroneum for whatever reason and people who are new to Electroneum, mobile mining not seeing much of a return but very very happy to see 100 or 200 ETN added to their balance every so often. Then there’s the fact that whatever is collected is sure to rise in value over the coming years, so maybe it isn’t that little of an amount after all!

We’ve given away over 100,000 Electroneum since we started back in June. I lost part of the log so that amount stands on public display at 73,000 Electoneum. A good amount of that has been sent to unbanked regions, although we have users from around the world.

I hope that as many Electroneum community members will support this community-based project as possible. If the ETN army were to get behind our project we can create something really great for the whole community.

If it never comes to anything, I can tell you one thing, it’s been an absolute pleasure to put a smile on all those faces, to receive the messages of thanks from people who couldn’t get any Electroneum, some who are now reaching there 2000 etn target that they never thought they’d get to!

To the users who have said, I was about to give up on Electroneum but this site has kept me engaged, to the users who have been with us since day one and the camaraderie we have shared through the last 7/8 months and the new users like you Nik that obviously really enjoy the site.

We’re in good position at the moment, nowhere near needing to shut down or anything like that. As I’ve said, if ever there comes a time when the site won’t be available anymore, there will always be a warning period and a full explanation of why that is. I’ll never just disappear, well unless I die!

God, I don’t half go on! Thanks, Nik!

1 Like

Like i mentioned in a comment above I’m still new to the community so don’t have much to offer in the way of info or knowledge, however i don’t think you have to be a long time user/member to recognise efforts put in by community members to help grow the community and I’m more than happy to recommend and give a little plug to someone putting in their own time and effort to help spread the word.

It’s easy to be sceptical about anything advertised as free as more often than not there is a hidden catch, you have to sign up for this or that, but for anyone reading there really is no catch. Literally sign up to join and then log in once or twice a day enter the draws and check back to see if you’ve won!

I’m sure as the word of Electroneum spreads you’ll gain more attention and users and this helps you achieve your ambitions for the site’s growth.

Keep up the good work fella!

This gives TANWAX FOMO I need more ETN.

1 Like