Coinomi Multi-Coin Wallet

Hey, There are many cryptocurrency wallets. I read bout Coinomi on CoinPedia website. It seemed interesting ! But I want to know more about it. Is there anyone who has used it before ? Does it seem to be safe ? Share your views as I’m interested to register for it !

Coinomi is one of the oldest cryptocurrency wallets. By taking into account the number of downloads and the reviews it is also one of the most popular. It has been able to expand even further by adding support for iOS and a laptop version.

Combined with great security and a large array of supported cryptocurrencies, the user-friendliness of the Coinomi wallet makes Coinomi a great option for desktop or mobile.

Coinomi has zero fees for either incoming or outgoing transactions. Outgoing transactions on Coinomi attract mining fees. The mining fees are typically quite small. However, the fees may be higher at busy network periods.

Transaction fees are completely customizable in Coinomi. Users are free to set their own transaction fees for all the assets that are supported.