In a nutshell:
It’s all about demand and supply. If demand surpasses supply the price will follow up accordingly. I simply don’t see demand overrule supply anytime soon:
The supply side of ETN
- Small group of selected miners dumping their coins on market
- Utility / Top up providers dumping their coins to compensate operating costs.
- Investors leaving the project.
The demand side of ETN
- OTC desk settling ETN payments on anytask. Really Doubt this will ofset supply even if the platform gains popularity.
- Speculators betting on the ETN price going up.
At this moment the demand side is next to nothing. We are positioned around place 125 on Coinmarketcap and of all those 100+ projects before us we have the LOWEST liquidity. What does this mean?
- There is next to none brand awareness in the current crypto investing environment.
- There is insufficient acces to trade ETN coins. The lack of exchanges is becomming laughable at this point. If you want to be taken seriously as a crypto ecosystem, you should be listed on the big names. For example Binance, okex, kraken etc. Investors are needed to grow the ecosystem and support prices.
Lack of FOCUS.
I dont get the anytask platform. While I do get it attributes to an ecosystem, I dont get the priority it gets. As a cryptocurrency ecosystem you provide your customers with a PAYMENT SOLUTION . It’s as simple as it gets. You provide the customer with a digital payment option.
Your number 1 interaction point with your customer is the Electroneum Application. To this date I still get errors. The dutch translation is hideous. Like it doesn’t even make sense at times. There should be continued improvements of user friendliness but it almost looks like there is no effort going into it whatsoever.
Your number 2 focus should be places where you customers can use your payment option . What good is electroneum if you cant use it anywhere? Big names in online service providers should be persued. Endgame names: Netflix, spotify, Fyber etc. You will be the only payment option which provide unbanked people these services they can not acces otherwise.
Your number 3 focus should be how do your customers obtain ETN so they can go out and use ETN to spend digitally. We focus on unbanked people so what the project really needs are physical points of sales in targeted regions where people can buy ETN with hard cash. I have never heard anything from the electroneum team on this topic.
Mind you, this will be by far the biggest bid you will ever get on the ETN coin which makes a organised physical distribution system of ATMS or local exchanges a necessity to outrule supply.
With the anystask platform I feel Richard Ells is only targeting people who take the ETN rewards and people who are willing to do gigs on AnyTask to gain any ETN. Well, i think you just ruled out 95% of your targeted unbanked targetgroup. These 95% of people want to use ETN beyond the ETN rewards they receive and they have no time or will to do gigs.
I am a bit lost on the anytask platform. Even if it will succeed. It won’t create sufficient demand imho. Any thoughts on this?