A little tripple bottom on the hourly. (ignore if you dont like TA)

At liquid there is no momentum so i guessing fore sideways to we actually get some volume to create a momentum up or down. my best indicator for ETN price is for now BTC price.

2 Likes

A little update. On kucoin we may form a tripple top (bearish) if we break below 84-83sats now grafik

On 8hour it could become a cup and handle and on daily we look pretty strong. So I’m still bullish overall on that pattern :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Next 3 hours i guessing the BTC price to hit 6000$ -5980$.

1 Like

I am guessing that the BTC is being placed in some altcoins and some goes to fiat. My question is hver they gonna land?

I dont think that this drop will be that drastic. The volume is lower than at the last big drop and ~6k is a very strong support level and buyers have just waited for it. We will see. ETN pattern still in play :slight_smile:

If i miss the target of 6K i send you 10 ETN :slight_smile:

The Dxy (USD currency index) I believe is going bear. That is the best indicator i know for crypto in general, and when goes down cryptos goes up. I expect tomorrow som sign of the bulls to defend against the beers in crypto. from 14-17 sept the bulls defended the but it have now changed and the beers beating the bulls. It is now forming a beer flag in the DXY chart. I expect in 6-12 hours to see some bulls in crypto. Prow me wrong:)

Also, when Tether goes up, the rest go down and the other way around as well.

2 Likes

interesting i need to do a check on that, does it go for all or just some coins and have you seen any pattern in time frame?

I didn’t do a thorough analysis on this, but for the past month I saw a pattern, and that’s when I started thinking that this Tether is like cancer for this market. You could check some good articles regarding it and the impact it could have in this market.
The drop goes for the majority of the coins when Tether goes up.
You can check it as we speak. The other coins are on the red as well.

Tether

Also, how come this token can have a 24h volume larger than its market cap?
Right now it is only a few millions in difference, but some days I saw even 1 billion in difference.
The only one with this behaviour.
Hopefully it is taken down by the Winklevosses.

2 Likes

Yeah, if…the majority of people own altcoins and maybe a little BTC.

I have been playing with BTC, XRP and ETN today and i need to finish to more trades and if they go in i supposed to have a 50$ return of my 22K ETN today :sweat:

If you do this everyday, it is kinda nice.

No i am only try to thrive in a beer market and only do some smale scoops when i feel i got good cards, but the trade is not done yet so i am sveting

You get your main income as a day trader or you have a normal job as well?

I am a mechanic but i been learning trading and study history for some times. So i am still a greenhorn and most of my trading have been with no cryptos or fiat, but my results have been good so i am slowly turning in with som cryptos. I have a limit max of 5% from my wife :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Me personally invest and trade as a hobby :blush: and i was kinda right it Will probably dip down a little bit before pushing back higher up again :thinking:

2 Likes

BTC looking good to me (last candle seems to form a “hammer” and before that is a three white knights(also bullish) pattern).
Current pattern looks bullish to me.
However there is still huge sellwalls on gdax(coinbase) So this could still play out both ways.
grafik

ETN doesnt care much. And keeps on fueling the rocket :slight_smile:
I would rather buy now than wait for a breakout though, since pump and dumps are everywhere at the moment.

1 Like

The bull in me hopes to trade in the blue and green channel i put up. The beer say 6000$ range, but there is a heavy resistant line at 6250$ range.

The bull rang i put in the same angle as the last time the bulls made thyr apparent fighting the beers. It can be more flat and we are entering a consolidating range due to low trading volume.

The news from NASDC about Bakkt is huge for institutional money and is forecasted to launch in November. There is no indicators that reacted on that news so i want pop the champagne before i got some confirmation that the bulls are back in town.

A) the break out area
B) 70% chans to happen
C) If we trade the 2 trend lines i put up to the end of the month i believe in c
D) we must be above to set a higher low as a confirmation that the bulls are rumbling on the steps towards the town.

we must also set a higher high in a daily time frame to say we have a trend reversal, or on the weekly chart.

I am a greenhorn in trading and are learning so don’t trade on what i wright, discuss it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I agree @B.F.A i kinda see it go like that also i think C is the one that would convince me the most at our current standing of bitcoin :thinking:

1 Like