2nd source of funds rejection question

Just had source of funds rejected again. The reviewer posted this:

Please can you provide us with further documents or details regarding how you purchased the ETN which currently shows in your account. This amount needs to be supported by the document used to confirm source of funds…

I uploaded a statement from my Transferwise account showing purchases of USDT at Binance. The amounts appeared on my statement after I purchased ETN as there’s a delay. Nothing I can do about that.

The USDT was transfered from Binance to Kucoin where I bought ETN which I thought I’d send to the ETN wallet as it would be safer than keeping it on an exchange.

So what now?

Do I create a report showing the purchases at Binance, sending the USDT to Kucoin and then create another report at Kucoin showing the purchase of ETN which I sent to the wallet?

I can only upload 1 file though.

This is frustrating but I understand the importance of KYC.

I want to get this resolved as soon as possible so I can use the Electroneum app.

Ah right I think I understand now. I’ll have to send a statement from my current account as well as the statement from Transferwise which is how I paid for crypto. I like using Transferwise since I travel a lot. Then from Binance > Kucoin > ETN Wallet.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks again appreciate your help. :slight_smile:

“anything you provide needs to match what you provided in terms of Identification, name address etc” … that what I registered first (around 3 years ago)? Or actual one… I changed adress what I lived when I registered first time…

I did not trigger KYC yet but preparing for the worst… do we need update our details if we e.g. changed the adress… I never fought about that before

1 Like

hello guys i purchased like 6000 etn before when it first started and i was living in romania, it was 3 years ago. i purchased another 500 gbp worth of etn now in uk , i work here i live here. have payslips and everything. but for the one in romania i dont really have the account anymore and can’t find in my email where i purchased it i had like 5-6 accounts open in various trading exchanges to try to purchase this. will i be asked to confirm those from 3 years ago?

1 Like

If they flag you with KYC… I belive yes

okay thanks, the only thing to do now is wait :slight_smile: for support to answer

Yes, if you move or change name etc new contavt support and change it over…

support.electroneum.com/hc/en-gb

I need to sign up? System don’t see my email

Also I have now British passport… not sure what documents I send them 3 years ago… definitely Polish ID or Polish passport (running out of date soon). Do I need to change that too? Or if name is the same will be OK?

It uses a different email or password to sign up

IMO i would update the lot.

Thanks. I will do. Hope they don’t block my account after that :hushed:

1 Like